Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]repo1 - - General Discussion

Any reason why some people got free Luna keys? (on new server). And some people didn't? I had 6 free keys soon as i logged in. A friend of mine had 4, and a few others had none.

• As someone who didn't get to try PTS, this is helpful. Thanks.

• Quote from Noraj: “exchange gear is not the best gear, u'll need to start from 0 to get the best gear in this update.. but considering every post i saw from you, best deal is to change game and be happy somewhere else ” You can use the exchange gear to farm the best gear though. While new / returning players or players that just dont have +25 items will literally be in campaign gear. And i don't know if anyone saw the results of when Korea first got 6.0, but the difference is huge. So huge you m…

• 6.5 First Info

He doesn't have Kaisinel in the video, he is using legendary transforms, but yea still super fast cast speed.

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Mika: “I still can't believe I lost one of my nicks because my char is level 72 (I played it in pve, not like its inactive), and the guy from Grendal is 75. I mean my char was called like that even before Gameforge took over NC lol ... ” Lmao yea thought it was weird how they did it, on the bright side at least that glad on Antri doesnt have my name anymore because i made a char level 75 with it on Grendal. FeelsGoodMan

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from vitamin: “how to get passed caution window? ” Would love to know the same thing, it wants us to type something in the box, but doesn't say what.

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

[NICK]repo1 - - Assassin

play.afreecatv.com/prince5046/200169712

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from xaiii: “youtube.com/watch?v=8aJ3IRgiAe0 it seems chanters a still stuck with 1.0 atk. speed cap OR the best transformation will set a new atk speed cap ” Seems like the Ultimate transformation will change it yea, which makes it even more op.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Helkeheri: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote from holyeden: “Gameforge might not be able to depend on gameshop anymore as of the many changes and might just decide to hand the game back Unless , of course, you're prepared to pay 2000 euros for a marchutan transform. They lose all their income from gp as it's just no longer vital element of game (no private trade - death of cashshop). ” While its true that 'Gold Pack' would lose its value as the main aspect for it was for Private Store …

• 6.0 First Info

Just seen a gladiator with the ultimate transform, he had 1.1 attack speed which means attack speed cap has changed (used to be 1.4 for glad) His attack speed is fking ridiculous, like no animation. Not sure how i feel about it.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Click: “@Kelekelio I found an NPC in sanctum where you can trade 1:1 APES, NAPES, HUS, “special” HUS and all respective Jakunerk versions for a bundle that give new Enchantment stone (I think you could chose between pve and pvp Version) Is that KR only and are those stones random grade? Did you check it? ” I watched an assassin stream do this yesturday while handing in around 50 Holy upgrade Serum, seemed he got the same stones everytime which he used to enchant his accessory. I assum…

• Quote from nonexistent: “you should realize you can't win my full premade, given how pathetically bad you performed in what basically was a 3v4.” Don't really want to get involved in this argument but.. Those 3 other players in your group is most likely better then anyone in ur premade and only took you because their original members was away this weekend, So that was a pretty shitty thing to say, I guess wont happen anymore tho.

• Quote from Click: “Almost Arabs legion which is ages ago, and idc, so However it's everyone's free choice how to play and what groups to make, but if you meet smth like this: ugyWdg2.jpg then you might question your enemies D-size or they are just on 110% troll mode :pinch:” the only "arab" in that screenshot was warking which was recruited from lfg, there is also no arabs in Almost skilled either.

• Wait........ Desperation did you really just complain about someone running in a duo and killing people 2v1? no really, did you just say that? For anyone who doesn't know, this guy for the first 2 years of nexus, he ran everywhere with a glad friend Horishizma or w/e he was called, they were never seen apart, I don't know what happended to your glad friend maybe he quit but you guys 2v1'd every person you came across without a care in the world. And now you after your friend stopped playing and …

• Went yolo mode in dred without cleric as none was online at the time, met premade from perento, won't mention any names. Don't know how you can lose vs team without a cleric with the amount of cc you had + you still felt need to spawn guards and use supplys. Apart from that it was pretty gf's though, ty.