Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh nice one. People with 10kk HP who already cleared Nara HM. No need heal anymore I guess if enough people have this overwhelming balance buff Thank you very much GF.

• Narakkalli

Kaizero - - PvE

Quote from Discoo: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “is it me or lately the soul-stone drops where a bit scarce? 4 runs this week: 2, 3, 0, 0 ” 3 times now we even had 0 drops. even though we did all the quests. No stones, and no accessoires/armor/weapon xD ” EM gives you safe 2x Accs? XD Quote from Neko: “I've never seen 0 stones so far. Got 5 stones yesterday from a 11/12 quests nara But at this point I think it's almost sure that the number of quests doesn't really matter ” Lucky you! Go away I have …

• fallusha set blessing

Kaizero - - General Discussion

Quote from Click: “I wouldn’t bless any Fallusha armor nor accessories as a magic class, only weapon. You’re stat capped anyways even in Holy Apollon with proper sockets and Fallusha accs don’t give pve Attack when you enchant them, better wait for Greywolf accs and + those for more damages. Rather spend your apes for a proper pvp set. If you’re not interested in pvp safe your money. ” I would love to pvp, BUT +7 accs required to upgrade to the new lvl80 ap accs, sry I'm out. This is ridiculous …

• magical crafting

Kaizero - - Crafting Profession Section

Quote from Click: “The pet food gets quite expensive when Ancient crafting flux cost 900k each on your server ” RIP, on Loki E it costs around 400k. But I just had 1k left from 5.3 Patch or something like that xD Quote from Kadex: “just a question all ppl lvl magic craft cause they are bored or mainly for 6.0? if its for 6.0 i feel bad for all of u. ” bored. prestige? 200%+500% are 1500%, so couldn't be a better timeframe than that^^

• Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

Quote from [NICK]eleodora: “- Added minions in the Gear Calc - Using ctrl + click equips a whole set (even if it doesn't have a set effect). ” thanks! But somehow I miss the summoning effects lvl 2 (25k/50k)

• Narakalli - hero test

Kaizero - - Help & Questions

I have 5 enhanced Fallusha Armorparts. Only used shining enchantment stones until +14 with lesser/normal/greater supps. Took me about 50-80 each part. That was a helpful and nice idea from @Neko. Thanks again

• magical crafting

Quote from Aviliana: “Quote from Damageperhour: “if i dont have craft scrolls nor craft boost by any way.. How much time i need to 300 From 120 plz? ” to 130 is a struggle since its mainly a lvl 90 craft you can do. But yea gather all your crap and blow it off when crafting boost is up againa friend of mine had old craft scrolls 500% for 5houres and he made basiclly to 127 in 1 day ” what? There is a lvl110 recipe.. That pet food which is useless but cheap.

• fallusha set blessing

Quote from Sophisticated: “Wait.. werent u the one in need of help at one time when nobody knew you? And remind me the last time i went to an instance to " show off " or to compete. Another pve hero. ” Just curious. Wanna reveal ur ingame name? (Pm)

• Omega's Growl godstone for pve ?

Kaizero - - PvE

Quote from Kuroiz: “why no point for magic class ? :o works the same way as damage godstones right > ” AFAIK 9000 damage is fix. thats why there is no point for magical classes, cuz it doesnt multiply with MB.

• magical crafting

from 71 to 300 in 10 hours and 10,5 minutes, ez XD

• 2 hours later and still 0/3, tyvm. Dunno how many I have killed in those 2 hours..

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from Kaizero: “Did you include that would be 2x enhanced fallusha, so you have to upgrade ur fuse too? XD (non upgraded its wasted) Don't know wether its still cheaper than bygone ” what about upgrading Holy Apollon if there one at +15 cheap? ” thats a good alternative too, if you have time XD you will need 6x soulstones more than fallusha

• Quote from failboat: “I think it's because of the same reason people have been complaining about afk in the race for the past week. People log in 12345 characters while others don't have that many, so they asked for restrictions. Now, someone was showing yesterday how to gamble like 80 free shugo tokens, gathered from many accounts. Exactly the same thing. ” Its always the same.. people who have to spread nice "things" to the rest of the world - especially to GF too Then people wonder why everyt…

• Quote from failboat: “I guess another fallusha. The price of bygone is like 2x the one of fallusha weapon box. ” Did you include that would be 2x enhanced fallusha, so you have to upgrade ur fuse too? XD (non upgraded its wasted) Don't know wether its still cheaper than bygone

• Narakkalli

Kaizero - - PvE

Yeah, I also would prefer a fixed number. Maybe people love RNG, but me not! Also its a bit stupid that EM with good RNG get more Soulstones than NM or HM with bad RNG. Yesterday we got 5x Soulstones from NM first run and 0x from the 2nd one #feelsbadman Maybe you can give for the 1. Boss HM soulstone(s), too.

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Neko: “Just for a clarification... NA has the enhanced Fallusha too, but the item to upgrade the gear doesn't drop from Narakkalli. Will our version of Narakkalli have the upgrade item in the loot tables? ” Hello,I forwarded this topic some days ago, because we got the same question on the german board. I try to get an answer at monday, but I cant promise anything @Galeas Sorry that we cant give you detailed infomations for now. ~ Sparx ~ ” Hello,…

• Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

Just one question. 7LmRxnR.jpg Shouldn't it be 19,4% PvE-Atk for a +25 Weapon? Cuz after +20 you will get 0,6% PvE-Atk for each enchantment level. Seems there is no formula after +20 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/5.5_-_Enchanting_System

• Quote from failboat: “I use the same word but I think the more appropriate english term would be several. People won't upgrade their gear right away. They will be farming for months to fully upgrade their gear because you have to do the farming on the character you want the gear on (no tradeable etc). And the more months you pass, the closer you are to 6.0. ” Don't forget GF! Cuz GF always thinks in short terms, there will be the new lvl 80 in "cash"-events or RNG-boxes/lootboxes soon So upgradi…

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Kaizero - - Suggestions

The big problem is GF's speed. GF is just too slow. And imo 6.0 Release in KR killed motivation for 5.8 in EU which isn't live yet. Also we don't know if you will get the rest of 5.8 before 6.0 and when that will take place. So many people just take a break, but with fewer people who play there is less revenue etc. So GF should make playing more rewarding again! community asked for that "years" ago, but nothing changed.. If people are out of the game for a long period of time, their incentive to…

• Quote from Sophisticated: “If we knew 6.0 was coming in a few months then i would understand your position, but it aint happening anytime soon. This mental urge to save resources and money for the future is good to do inrl , but aion is not rl. Log to enjoy. I for one will upgrade as much as possible because i log to fight not to save save save. ” This^ Why bother with the future? It's easy enough to farm and get things now, one should play NOW and not thinking about what will happen in 6+ month…