Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So they should be out now? Haven't gotten anything in my mail yet

• Skins in 6.2+

xhaledk - - PvE

Quote from Wolx: “Quote from xhaledk: “Is it possible to get the corrupt judge set in 6.0 or should I consider myself lucky to have some parts of it? ” I don't think it's obtainable anymore, did not find it in the database. And even if it still drops, you'll need a low level char for it but you won't be able to give it to your main or sell it in broker (as skin on white tradeable gear). All gear in this patch is untradeable and appearance can only be put once on something else. But if you alread…

• Tried to do that with my Gunner, but I am stuck on the quest "Memory of the hideout", cant kill the dragon fast enough

• Hi, just came back, again again, got a Chanter (72) and a Gunner (62), and while running in Vengar, I see other people hit the mobs a few times, and they fall over, while I have to beat those silly mobs a lot more, am i doing something wrong? Or is the gear you get from leveling now, just that much better?

• Skins in 6.2+

xhaledk - - PvE

Is it possible to get the corrupt judge set in 6.0 or should I consider myself lucky to have some parts of it?

• Aion's music is great

xhaledk - - Daeva's Playground

Got the OST on my google drive so I can listen anytime I want As for my Collectors edition, its somewhere.

• Old Zones

xhaledk - - General Discussion

OFC I can see why they are removing them, but if they don't have any plans for the zones why not just leave them in as flair? All those poor NPC's in the zones, they wont ever get the help they need

• Old Zones

xhaledk - - General Discussion

This might be an odd question, but am I the only one who is sad to see the old zones go? I Will miss then since I play the game for story and "The Journey" to end game, not just rush there

• How people play with Turks?

xhaledk - - Antriksha

I rarely se anything else than English on theAsmo side of Deyla.

• New player LF friends

xhaledk - - Deyla

Asmo FTW. And Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay

• This is what i use: Link

• Quote from Click: “It is bannable if you are afk and use that skill. And yes it is unfair towards others who can't do the same. ” You sure? Haven't found anything in the User Agreement. But back in the day you would be logged out if you were AFK too long. Guessing that's been removed?

• Make twinking great again.

xhaledk - - Suggestions

Never understood the whole point in "Twinking". Why not "Twink" at 75?

• What to do after hitting 66?

xhaledk - - Help & Questions

Wow. Thanks for all the responses. Fist of all @Evita Yup i checked the guide and found little info since people wont run adma and elemental with me, even on chanter. And BTW i wanna git gud again so I can join BOB again on Photon and thx for the in-game advise also. @Emstefan Nice advice, and will try and see if I can get some of that. and @t0re ehh.. TL:DR Nah just kidding, solid advise on all fronts, wanna try and live my life after that And again. Thx for all the replies guys.

• What to do after hitting 66?

xhaledk - - Help & Questions

Hi, I was just wondering since I’ve heard some different stuff. But can’tfind a straight answer. What should I do after hitting 66? (As Asmodian) Got the 56 Daeva gear on, looking allpretty and hitting stuff as hard as wet cotton-wool can. Should I do Rentus / Tiamat? Adma or Elemental? Orshould I farm Ancient Coins in Baruna etc. and buy stuff with that? I Would like to make a small guide at somepoint, but since I have no idea of what to do, I can’t do that. So please helpme with all the advice…

• LF Legion

xhaledk - - Deyla

Thanks, I guess and i enjoy the new siege system alot

• LF Legion

xhaledk - - Deyla

Aye, asmos have alwasy been the underdog on this server. Even back in the day on Spatalos

• LF Legion

xhaledk - - Deyla

Azphelumbra friends 1.0 player returning and looking for friendly people to PVP & PVE with. Currently have SM & Chanter til 67, but I find it hard to know what to do in the new areas. So a noob friendly legion would be nice. SM - Xhale Chanter - Photon PM me ingame or say hi here btw, former BOB member