Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merge before it's too late!

VisionAion - - Suggestions

At least deyla have decent amount of players online unlike other servers. Maybe i'll join Deyla, seems like the most safe option atm.

• Merge before it's too late!

VisionAion - - Suggestions

I think it's about time to merge the servers. The population are so low on many of the servers that the open world PvP are boring and dead. I can run around for hours without meeting any elyo on antri server, those i meet are either bots(ban them all!) or those who run to guards once they see a red dot. Why do we created so many servers to begin with, with the nerfs and such we knew people would leave the game before it was launched and during the new patch. are not doing a great job in keeping …

• Quote from Epiphory: “Quote from Sophisticated: “I can only offer u what im doing myself. Gather bags and crystal, focus more on making kinah ( farming), pve and do allthe instances. Atm i have 8k crystal and about 400 blue bags. Theres no need to rush, there hardly any pvp in this patch anyway. Wait for 6.5. ” what will there be on the next patch?it's really fraustrating when wallet heroes with no skills kick your butt just cuz of they already got ultimate and stuff and all you got is gold =\ ”…

• Hello everyone, I'm Vision!

VisionAion - - Introductions

Quote from Erik: “Heya! Happy new year! ” Thank you, and i wish you also an great 2019.

• Hello everyone, I'm Vision!

VisionAion - - Introductions

Hello everyone. My name is Vision, i'm a level 80 chanter who lives in Antriksha. People said i had to get on this forum, so here i am. Okey, so I've been playing Aion since September 2009 in EU, and i have this awesome metal box from when i bought the game, i was also part of that beta trial team as I still play on the veteran account from 2009, that say a lot about me, AHH i love this game. And who remembers Assault on Balaurea patch, if 1 manastone/ench failed, everyone else vanished. Those w…