Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Z|A|C|H - - General Discussion

i dont like them changing splendour of recovery damn it :3

• New class in Aion?

this class looks pretty fun lol

• [Nergal Elyos] Max's Premade

Z|A|C|H - - PvE

Hey guys! Currently we are looking for an active Sorcerer | Bard | or Spiritmaster to join our premade for Prometun with a possibility of joining Makarna too (in our friend's premade). We PREFER if you could join the legion too and talk on Discord! Our PvE Team currently consist of: Max - Cleric Weeknd - Chanter Borobeast - Aethertech Devrost - Ranger NOTE: We all have our Daevanion Skills as well. We don't want to LFG all the time so if you are looking for a successful team for Prometun, whispe…

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Z|A|C|H - - Nergal

@Galeas its been over a month and nothing has been done and nothing has been heard from your side. What is gonna happen?

• Show us your character's FACE

Z|A|C|H - - Art corner

Wow I started this thread back in 2012 and still going strong! This is my new main Max on Nergal Elyos 44464946-2332220170124734-3172640363860983808-o.jpg">

• If Aion were to have new classes for the future patches, what would you like to see? I've imagined quite a few classes for the game. Paladin - A plate-wearing Warrior subclass that uses a sword and a shield. It can use it skills while also on a mount. Tamer - A leather-wearing Scout subclass that can wield a bow and arror or a dagger much like an Assassin, accompanied by a "pet" that can deal damage on the enemy. Wizard - A cloth-wearing Mage subclass who uses a wand to cast ranged spells on the…

Z|A|C|H - - Nergal

Quote from Michu: “Quote from Z|A|C|H: “Nergal is overly populated with Asmodians and there is hardly any Elyos left! The situation is that bad that even with the 100% Siege Buff, Elyos cannot take a fortress and this is not due to lack of leadership, tactics or afk players and whatnot: This is due to the insane force of Asmodians blocking us. During siege time, it is visible on your screen and on your radar how many Asmodians there are vs Elyos. Something needs to be done. ” So, what's the prob…

Z|A|C|H - - Nergal

Quote from Bob: “16:15 - Nergal, Elyos Side 22 Gladiators 6 Templars 6 Assassins 13 Rangers 19 Sorcerers 11 Spiritmasters 16 Clerics 23 Chanters 6 ATs 7 Gunners 11 Bards Total Online lvl 80: 140 16:19 - Nergal, Asmodian Side 30 Gladiators 10 Templars 9 Assassins 26 Rangers 19 Sorcerers 19 Spiritmasters 41 Clerics 29 Chanters 7 ATs 5 Gunners 29 Bards Total Online lvl 80: 224 ” I will do this during siege time tonight...

Z|A|C|H - - Nergal

Quote from Patatosin: “i dont know where u see asmo>ely in population i think u dont rly go on open world and see....On last two sieges numbers are balanced aswell....Asmos are more indeed but not that much overpopulated u describe.... ” lmao ahahaha try playing an Elyos mate and you'll see the ocean of red surrounding Lakrum Fortress during Siege Time. Not to mention the fact that Asmodians took Divine Fortress last time in UNDER 10 MINUTES...Comments like this scare me because Gameforge might …

Z|A|C|H - - Nergal

Nergal is overly populated with Asmodians and there is hardly any Elyos left! The situation is that bad that even with the 100% Siege Buff, Elyos cannot take a fortress and this is not due to lack of leadership, tactics or afk players and whatnot: This is due to the insane force of Asmodians blocking us. During siege time, it is visible on your screen and on your radar how many Asmodians there are vs Elyos. Something needs to be done.

• Losing Faction Siege Buff

Nergal is heavily dominated by the Asmodians and we've been losing all the sieges as Elyos. We are waiting for the boost in the siege buff to get stronger. Can someone tell me how many sieges do we need to lose before the buff enables us to take the fort? @Galeas

• Nergal Server

Hey @Galeas hope you have time to read my post. I am Max, from The Seventh Army legion on the Public Test Server. I have done an online faction population check on Nergal Server (20h Server TIme) and this is the result: 504 Asmos 362 Elyos It is clear that the Asmodian faction is dominating. We don't want Nergal to have the same fate as Grendal therefore I am suggesting that: 1. Let's encourage new players coming to the server to roll an Elyos at least for now. We all know that Gameforge MIGHT n…

• Quote from [NICK]jemme: “Quote from Candycane: “@Galeas any eta? I wanna watch a movie if servers are not going live soon ” for a movie you can watch:The First Purge it's kinda of the same gameplay as PvP in Aion .. ” HAHAHA! I'm currently watching it right now! It's like you red my mind :O

• @Galeas what will the new INT sever be called as? Please name it Munin or Heimdall! Cool names for the server! And how long will the maintenance take on wednesday do you think?

• Hello @Galeas we are waiting for the Divine Fortress to appear right now! Its Tuesday and the fortress is vulnerable but there is no portal! @Sphyrel

• I agree with everything Doombolt said. This Kaisinel Form is terrifying 6.x Patch is better than 5.x - the only thing ruining 6.x is the kaisinel form and the minions...we have pet system already, no need for this additional bullshit minion system.

• Well, a month ago, I had a dream while sleeping, that they opened a new server for 6.2 and named it Lakhara xD I can see the future lol

• The State of Antriksha

You literally block everyone so that's your problem. You even blocked me in-game xD

• 6.2 First Info

I AM GONNA ASK AGAIN.... WHAT HAPPENS WITH LEGION TASK FOR 6.2? I SAW ON AION POWERBOOK ABOUT QUESTS FOR HOLY TOWER LEGION TASK, ETC BUT IT SAYS THE LEGION QUESTS ARE REPEATED UNLIMITED AMOUNTS. SO HOW DOES THE LEGION UPGRADING WORKS? DO WE JUST PAY FOR KINAH TO UPGRADE AND THE LEGION QUESTS ARE JUST TO FARM LEGION COINS AND NOTHING TO DO WITH UPGRADING THE LEVEL OF YOUR GUILD?

• Funny thing is...I ACTUALLY HAD A DREAM 1-2 WEEKS AGO THAT GAMEFORGE OPENED 1 NEW SERVER FOR 6.2 RELEASE AND THEY NAMED IT "LAKHARA" hahaha I think I can see the future xD