Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Creation points presets

Highheals - - Suggestions

Yes, but make it accessible through an NPC (like the Stigma Master) or provide it with a cooldown and block it from being (ab)used in combat.

• Runatorium entry time

Highheals - - Suggestions

Quote from Desperation: “Quote from Sebivine: “Poll to put yes/no ? ” Only yes, so no poll Guy that disliked just dont care if he get randoms vs him or decent group, He doesnt care about quality pvp. ” Or, like me, he cares about getting to go at all during the week. When you get up at 5-6 in the morning, being able to go before siege is the only option. That doesn't have anything to do with wanting quality PVP or not, it's just about wanting to actually get to do the instance. My vote would the…

• Hero Trials still give out Ceranium Medals, while in the rest of the game they have been replaced by Petra ones. Not a big deal since you can just click to exchange them; but it seems strange anyway.

• Quote from [NICK]didmod: “i would like to know if i buy a gold pack on thor its going the effect to apply on antikrisia to ? and will i tike the vr ? ” Yes. Gold Packs are account based. You get the benefits - and the Veteran Rewards - on all of the characters on that account, no matter the server they are on.

• Mounting and dismouting with Auto-Loot of a Minion active will not enable "Auto-Loot" again upon dismount. "Buff master" and "Alarm function" do get enabled again as normal. "Auto-Loot" does get enabled as well, if using a standard pet instead of a Minion.

• The untold 5.6 changes.

Highheals - - General Discussion

We did Garden as well last night; no supplements there, apart from the boxes. We did get a good amount (6 bags) from the boxes. Do note you don't roll on them anymore, whoever loots the box gets the bag. I haven't done Library since the patch but have heard the same about the supplements there from various people: 400 per run.

• TOC

Highheals - - PvE

Using your DPS gear is fine - in fact, you need to be using it, because especially later on, you'll need to quickly kill one or two mobs to manage. Rune Hero cloth is good enough, although you'll find it easier if you have some Knowledge in there for the extra crit spell. It is extremely important to keep mobile in there - most of the attacks are physical (close-combat) or ground-based (meaning, if you stand still, you die). Kill any ranged mobs first, as always. Use skills with a very short cas…

• Patchnotes

Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from [NICK]xaen: “Nerfed in what way? I hope not I was actually looking forward to been able to do this instance on multiple characters. ” All kinah rewards are reducedNew godstone bundle is replaced with old godstone bundle +8 manastone selectable bundle is removed +7 manastone selectable bundle is replaced with +7 random bundle 175 mighty supplements are replaced with food Minion contract is same ” Where can we view this information? Is the reward/droplist f…

• Yes, see this topic. Although according to the statuswebsite they are coming back online at the moment.

• Dear Aion Team

According to the German forums, there are some small preperations being made in advance of wednesday's maintenance. They also state the servers should be available again "soon".

• Merge all servers

Quote from accountlost: “English is an international language, so everyone in Europe should know the basics of English ” Of all of the countries in Europe, English is only the native language in Great Britain (and possibly Cyprus...). Saying everyone should know it just because it's an international language is not a valid argument, especially when there are other language that have more international native speakers than English does (Spanish and Chinese). The fact is Gameforge has decided to p…