Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sywo is also talking about the issue on his Youtube channel. I think we should all fight for the transformations to not be in the state they are now. They must be obtainable in-game (drops, rewards etc). It's just a must. Such an item just cannot be solely in shop. Even a player like myself, who loves Aion even at its current state, would leave it if the game would turn into so heavy p2w title.

• Lets take one thing into consideratin (if not done already), yes, it is random what you get from the bundles BUT, lets not forget that 10 (dont remeber the exact number) useless transformations combined can get you a higher rate with bigger probabilities than bundles do. That is how you really make transformations! By combining all the useless ones. In Korea the chances of getting a good one by combining was pretty decent, I'd say. So walletwhales will manage do get a lot of usless ones and from…

• Skins in 6.2+

Nakhty - - PvE

My bad, did not make myself clear. I meant they never reuse gear that MATTERS. Some long forgotten gear yes, is used again. Like arena once was and is once again something, lets say, that you should upgrade to something better anyways. But as of new content, they do deliver. I guess you guys never played Tera where 3 years later, the best dungeon still gives us lvl 30 recolored skins. Literally havent seen a new outfit (besides cashshop costumes) being added for many, I'd say 3+ years. Nc is doi…

• Skins in 6.2+

Nakhty - - PvE

Thank you for the guide. Will be useful for skinholics. "Ncsoft is used to reusing old skins" That part is not true. They deliver new outfits/gear skins every new patch. Old skins may be rotated, but only in the old content, never reused as new.