Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Cyv - - Suggestions

dignity vs $$

• Good patch, ruined already

Cyv - - General Discussion

Quote from Sita: “Quote from Cyv: “How many times did you have to request for all those drop-rate related nerfs that you never announced? ” no idea - I am a mod, not a Gameforge employee ” Fair taking distance from all the s**t that Gameforge has managed to pull off.

• Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from Niskaru: “Quote from Hakurin: “9f490ce8bbf285bb61d25f3a86be6e0a.png Friend of a friend of a.... (you get the idea). This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle. This would've been a pretty nice deal I guess if you didn't include the nyerking Kaisinel form. You do realise how gamebreaking this is right? ” Is this correct? Can someone who bought it confirm the rate please?From what I see the Kaisinel drop rate from this bund…

• Good patch, ruined already

How many times did you have to request for all those drop-rate related nerfs that you never announced?

• Quote from ddpapa: “for me as a new player there is no longer motivation to play a game. I do not have billions of kinah, like most players around, now i simply cant even buy scrolls for my white pegion contract. how i supposed to socket, enchant, craft etc? Doing all pve with 1 character was not enough to cover all daily needs during the week, so now i need to farm with 4 chars to get kinah for 1 character needs? Is this a game or its part time homebased job u need to pay money for? This young …

• Quote from Layyumi: “@Celes honestly do you and other forum mods ever get ashamed still using the word feedback in front of the community? Im really curious. You cant be all bad people ” i swear to god im dying to know that too

• "did they analyze...?" HAHAAHHAAHAHA

• This, all this mess, looks so much like a couple of college kids that just finished studying, and, after getting employed for the first time they try to play it safe and apply all the theories they've learnt at their college. Too bad, for us the players, what these guys learnt are only good in theory. In reality, when you try to minimize the in game availability and make the Shop even more necessary, you get the opposite of what happens in theory.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Cyv - - Suggestions

Quote from nodeone: “board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…0c70e47ae5534319bd8ad499a According to these numbers ... not only the topic (thread) is RIP ... ” Too bad even the people running this forum are too sort sighted to see this coming. Just a month or two ago they shut down a thread of mine calling it a "ranting" thread when i said that grendal has less than 10% online playerbase and said its a clickbait. Its not only Gayforge sucking balls, its every worker in that company being awful at his/her …

• Quote from Desperation: “31st december, I launched game to do 2 gold arenas, what do I see? 30% more aion coins. ty ” ranting clickbait asdfsdfafsadfdassfda

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Playaion: “with 6.0 there should be a totally reset reset of all servers after merge. what way a better start then all is equal geared? so much will change, mayby people wanna reroll other class after the balance? Aion 6.0 will be like Aion 2.0 1-80 u can do in less then 1 week. ” Even if aion suddenly manages to get an increase of 300% on its population and they all agree to this, the current playerbase is but*hurt as f**k and they won't let this happen

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Cyv - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “The servers have shrunk ( maybe to due holidays but I doubt it ) to a point where the question " should we merge all new servers? " shouldn't even be a question anymore, as it would solve nothing and would result in a small server, with then new problems ( language barriers ). Hoping for some ETA after the holidays, cause playing on a dead economy is bad. ” ranting clickbait afsdfopapwerjrweprew

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kadex: “can u keyboard warriors and selfnamed internet business ppl maybe finally stop spamming this thread with ur useless info about how gf should manage the game and leave the space for 6.0 info? same few ppl trying to push gf to bring out the patch earlier :roflcoptered: ppl will leave the game blabla ye sure, see u all in 6.0 again (and u know it) one does not simply quit aion. on topic: in theory most of the changes look pretty nice. i personally dont hype it that much until i s…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from M&M: “Quote from failboat: “They have the patch ready, right, and pigs fly. Are you listening to yourself? There is no patch anywhere, not even in Korea. Not even after Korea is ready they don't have the patch. Right now there are holidays btw, you can try and enjoy some of them, take a walk and relax. It's clear to me some people around here haven't worked in big companies, or worked at all, to know how things take time. ” For a so-called publisher that has been handling a KOR game a…

• 6.0 First Info

If the current owners of the game/community managers/"famous" forum spammers were indeed right about ANYTHING they are saying then this game wouldnt be on the brick of extinction. The fact the game has been more dead than the hope of jesus christ existing is because they have failed miserably to address the issues and fix them. Discussing ANYTHING with such people is pointless, thus the reason my thread was so full of "hatred" that you named "ranting". Now whether the company itself decides to p…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Sita: “are you referring to your "grendal has less than 10%" clickbait thread? if you want to suggest something, do it in a way, that is not sounding like one of the "you will never believe what happened then" facebook postings now continue with 6.0 tyvm ” Im sorry i didnt make a constructive thread for you guys to yet again ignore.

• 6.0 First Info

Tried making a thread suggesting for em to focus their as*es on 6.0 but they shut it down calling the whole thing "ranting". Gl convincing em to push 6.0

• Grendal under 10% online daily.

Players have given you chances over the years to fix things and set the score equal towards those who have supported you for as long as i can remember. The game is in the shittiest state it has EVER been up until now and there is nothing that's coming any time soon to save it. That being said, there is always the upcoming 6.0 patch that has given hope to a part of the community but 6.0 ALONE won't stand a chance if you keep your non existent management of the game up. What im asking from the GF …

• doesnt matter. call your friends and family to restart playing aion. the time has come. the necessary changes have come. tell everyone!

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Disharmony: “Very interesting changes, I am curious how the game will look like after 6.0, for now it looks promising. I saw also there will be skill changes/balance for classes, probably it is too early to ask about this, but if someone has info about any skill changes dont be shy to post it ” Bards will receive a slight boost so they can 1v6 easily, since they had some troubles previously.