Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So the bug that EU has of Luna not dropping item for weekly quest over level 75 which GF says "is intended not a bug" was classified as a bug in NA and has been fixed in first 12 hours of launch why did GF not do this? lol

• Quote from Ohmypepperoni: “Quote from Ony: “well u can guarantee that gok parties will be join then leave as everyone who can will solo it for the 900k instead of actually partying lmfao genius idea by the devs again so geared players get more gold income yet again than the new player as they can solo GoK can do prom etc... where the newer / undergeared players cannot, the shortsightedness of the devs in this game is staggering tbh ” It has been more than 1 month since 6.2 started, I'm sorry for…

• well u can guarantee that gok parties will be join then leave as everyone who can will solo it for the 900k instead of actually partying lmfao genius idea by the devs again so geared players get more gold income yet again than the new player as they can solo GoK can do prom etc... where the newer / undergeared players cannot, the shortsightedness of the devs in this game is staggering tbh

• Im there is far too much conjecture and tbh whining 1. the "kinah bonus" or basically the "original sale rate" ahould be tied to gold pack, if you bought on then you have the higher kinah exchange rate, if you cba to buy one then you get the lower rate and don't whine about it you chose to not spend 5 euro 2. the dungeon reward of 500k should be tied to Mirash and GoK as they are the 2 most accessible places for all players whether new or f2p or gold pack so makes sense for all to be able to far…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Ony - - PvP

tbh even though I have GP here I am 99% certain I am leaving to play in NA from 19th as it cannot be run any worse than GF lol

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Ony - - Nergal

I am sorry but as a returning player I find it funny as hell that asmo are dominating sometimes it is like watching sheep to the slaughter when ely some to siege, they run in 20 at a time into a wall of 150+ and wonder why they fall over When people are quoting these numbers of x asmo vs x ely at siege (as saying 15% of ely afk) do you not think it is same for asmo? in open world you generally see more elyos groups running about capping garrisons etc than asmo imo

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Ony - - General Discussion

mope Miresh not reset, but rest of the dungeons did oO

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Sita: “the sell limit is weekly - it resets on wednesday midnight ” bit of a strange way to do stuff and ofc impact ppl who want to have alts... but I suppose there is a logical reason for it... as for the LUNA bug, you are saying it is an intended feature that you cannot loot the boss to complete the weekly quest? sounds a little odd don't you think?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Sell limits issue: The sell limit bug applies if you already have 1 char level 80, I started levelling a 2nd char on the same server and got the "you hit your limit" bug, yet I hadn't sold anything at all on that server that day even on my main char, friend on new account doesn't have this issue and if you start a char on a new server and you don't have the issue either so yes it is a bug nothing to do with sales limits Luna Instance: This only occurs from level 75 onwards, before that boss allo…

• Quote from Yumichan: “It wasn't a troll at all. I was only informing others that support DO help with the problem and have been sending out codes, despite what a previous post saying that they won't. Why on earth would I troll about that? Pfffft ” well despite having a new account I was told by support they couldnt confirm that my email was verified so they didn't send my code to me and will not supply a code (despite receiving the email that my ticket had been replied to lmao), the code SHOULD …

• Quote from Galeas: “If you didn't get the mail with the code included, please make sure that the e-mail address you are checking is the one attached to your Aion Account. Also check that the mail is not in your deleted mails or spam box, or even promotional mails (it happened to many people). Lastly, please make sure that noreply@gameforge.com is not blacklisted by your mail provider. Please note that if you unsubscribed to newsletter and promotional mail you will not get the code and we are not…

• Quote from Galeas: “It will be in the shop for you ” Nope nothing in the aion shop nothing to redeem, not in veteran rewards, not in exclusive rewards, nothing, not in gold sands shop, no email, no nothing and it the ONLY level 70 char I have feel free to check my account I have sent a ticket to support yesterday but no answer yet

• well new player here and not received any scrolls in game or any email & char is level 60