Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What about bugs?

Zakovs - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Zakovs: “@Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay and i havent seen any word about it ” It is reported. ” Finally, i hope ncsoft sends a fix fast because pvp is really difficult as ranger with this bug and i can not afford plastic surgery + gender ticket because kinah issues

• What about bugs?

@Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay and i havent seen any word about it

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Zakovs - - Nergal

same happens in hellion but here overpopulation is in ely side and gameforge doesnt care about faction balance so you will have to hold that till they merge ur server prob with antri (asmo dominated) because they really know how to manage a game

• Good patch, ruined already

i like how gf fix that bug fast while they dont even say anything about male rangers bug

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

@Galeas some information about ranger's bug with arrows? Pls let know us if you already reported it

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from netforce: “Quote from Mats: “Hello, me and few other rangers on nergal-ely experienced very game-breaking bug with following skills: 1. Agonizing Arrow, 2. Lethal Arrow, 3. Ascended Soul Arrow (also Seizure Arrow), 4. Seizure Arrow, 5. Silence Arrow, 6. Lightning Arrow, 7. Arrow Deluge, 8. Sleep Arrow After using any of them while running we got 1-4s delay for this skill effect, damage and next skill. But when you use these skills without moving everything is fine. This bug may affect…