Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas I just don't understand how this was the decision on how to make the contracts more "available". Wasn't a big part of 6.x to attract new and returning players? Please tell us; how does THIS solution support new or returning players in any way? You have literally taken away a base part of the game (attack/cast/running speed) and first of all put it behind a paywall, and now your solution is putting them into the top dungeons and make 6-12 people roll for 1 drop? Really, please explain how…

• Servers are down again

Nelirya - - General Discussion

I really do not support DDOS attacks because it ruins as much for us players (if not more) than it harms the company Promoting/encouraging DDOS is not allowed

• Servers are down again

My goodness, they can't keep their servers up for 1 damn day. Pathetic.

• Servers are down again

Quote from Cyan: “Maybe you shouldn't enter any instances as long as the issues aren't solved. Otherwise it'll probably be your own fault. ~Cyan ” My goodness... How did you even get hired into a role that requires forum moderation? Seems to me you have absolutely no knowledge about customer/community support. What a shameful public response.

• Servers are down again

Not only is this company completely incompetent with decision making for the game's health, but they can't even keep the servers steady, what a joke of a company.

• Honestly, this is starting to get old and VERY irritating. Extremely unprofessional behaviour by Gameforge, firstly screwing up a functional gain of much needed items and then leaving us with no solution for WEEKS. And that communication "improvement" we were promised to see from them? Really not seeing it. I can definitely see why people are leaving, this is just getting rediculous, even for a company as bad as Gameforge.

• What a miserable attempt of a birthday event... Have a look at NA's version...

• I have very mixed feelings about Gameforge's solution to this. Here are my thoughts: 1. PVE: adding APES/Upgrade Serums (manastones too I guess??) to Narakalli & MoK. This is such a kick to the face to so many players.. You are going to replace these drops from LUNA to Narakalli/MoK? I have difficulties believing this to be honest. So, how to you expect people needing these items to GET TO Narakalli/MoK to gear up/link their gear? Don't get me wrong, by all means, DO add these items to these ins…

• I couldn't agree more with what @Stallari and @Click mentioned. It is nice to hear that GF are trying to work out a solid plan that is not rushed. However, to test if the effort is actually worth it, you really should let the community be a part of the judgement about these "plans". So far we have heard absolutely nothing, which really backfires on your promise of "trying to communicate better with the community". Involve us in some of your progress, show us at least what you are thinking instea…

• I think the saddest part about this whole thing is that the last official statement we got from the Gameforge team, they admitted that they have not been handling communication with the community well and they PROMISED to improve upon this. I can honestly not see any improvements at all. I tried to go along with their ideas of making this whole thing more "fair" for active players, but it doesn't seem like they are even trying at this point. Very unprofessional and highly disappointing @Galeas f…

• @Galeas & @Senpai seeming as you keep asking for feedback and ideas, here goes, please forward up the chain: Well, from what I gather by the way the moderators are wording their responses from Gameforge, there is like 10% or less likelihood that Gameforge is going to revert the Luna changes. Though I feel like this is a kick in the face to all the players, especially getting the message 10 or so hours before they implemented the change, I feel that we should perhaps concentrate more on thinking …

• Quote from Livo: “We had over 2500 people on Rookie 1 server. I think we have enough material for videos, screenshots and articles. We can send it to MMORPG portals, post it on game forums etc. Honestly I didn't except that many people join us, so I guess we can start thinking about next step if GF won't change their mind. Thanks for coming today everyone. You are great community, even if too toxic sometimes! It shows that we are united and we can achieve common goal if we want. Please continue …

• On Magos Landing level 5 in the description it states that we get an additional entry to Rift of Oblivion. The first 2 days after the update I could enter 2 times, but now it does not seem to work. Not certain if this is intentional? If so, could you at least remove the description?

• Personally think they have nerfed the ways of getting the Mythical Supplements too much already, let us at least have this.... and the Kinah cost to replace the supplements is just rediculous, really hope they will rethink these things properly...

• Patchnotes

I REALLY hope that they do not remove those 175 Supplements... Seeming as they already limit our access to these supplements compared to the other regions, at least let us have these 175, especially because we can only get it once a week anyway...

• So, I had like 260 Matryoshka's in total after saving them all up for today. I opened them and ended up with 6 +10's. After opening my 10's I received this: 1x Holy upgrade Serum 1x All-Powerful Envhantment Stone 2x +7 Manastone bundle 1x Skill Enchantment Scroll 1x Advanced Daevanion Protector's Weapons Chest I'm just wondering, are the Luminiel Weapons that come from that weapon chest actually useful? The stats seem really high, but it's only level 65... so err.. keep or try to sell it?

• Oh... thanks for the answer. Well in that case, how do you get Mythic Supplements in EU version? Is it only from that one Dredge quest to kill the boss in Dredge, or are there other ways too?

• This is in regards to Akaron. I'm on Elyos faction and we owned the middle camp, so I went there to find Montir who is supposed to sell "Enchantment of Battle" bundle for 50 Battle medals that contains Mighty Mythical Supplements. However, this NPC never spawned even though it shows on the map that he is supposed to be there. Does the faction need to own a cerain amount of camps for him to spawn or something like that?

• Semi-New Player - Asmo or Elyos

Nelirya - - Deyla

Hi everyone, So, we're two people who are coming back to Aion after a looong time off. We remember certain things, but obviously there has been many updates since we were last here, so we have decided to start over again on new accounts once patch 5.6 hits on 9th of August. Our main concern is whether to join the Asmodian or Elyos faction. We are both English, so that is important, which side has more English speaking players? How about the balance, are the two factions balanced these days or? A…

• Hi there, As I have no means of downloading/access to the game right now, I'd like to ask a small question about a quest. The quest for 66+ dredgion: [Instanced Zone/Daily/Group] Battle against the Captain of the Dredgion from Heredion NPC on Elyos or Olivia NPC on Asmodian faction. It says that if you complete this quest, you will get 50 Mighty Supplements (Mythical). Is this the case in Gameforge's Aion version? Thank you in advance!