Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Be happy that we are in NCSoft in USA but we still have 8 slots maximum, it gets to the point we have the most nerfed game version in all publishers of Aion. Not to mention that our GMs took the decision not to have many events because they say that they do not want the game to revolve around events, so far we had like 3 events since 6.12 and they all sucked in terms of rewards

• I am not sure I understand your reply. I left GF because of many bad reviews and shortly after they took over I started realizing all those reviews were based on facts, I didn't care for goldpack, I had purchased ingame like 15 gold packs when I left, I didn't even use them. when I went to NA I returned to the Aion I knew, not the Aion that was happening here. If anything, Gameforge became better and softer than they used to be. This is what I heard because people were massively quitting it to g…

• As the title says, I left Aion EU in 2012 some months after GameForge took over Aion EU and I immigrated to US. We got 6.2 some time ago as well and I wanted to see the differences because our version made like half the people quit. BUT I realized all my accounts are banned, when I left my accounts were still standing, max level was 55 or something. There is no explanation to why this happened and also I cannot contact support because to contact them I need an account, and I cannot log in my acc…