Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Gladiator and Player!

Smacker - - Deyla

Quote from Ternezia: “Add my char in game - Ternezia - if you need help about the game. I can't help about Glad, but any general questions yes. ” Thank you! Ill do so!

Smacker - - Deyla

Oh, So many Nice Asmodians on this forum I think Ill have to make Another account later on and Play with your Faction as well

Smacker - - Deyla

Quote from Ashandarey: “Welcome mate I am asmo so cant be very helpful with leveling, but until 45-46 use whatever you take from campaigns and every 5 levels you have a pink rewards from the buff npc's in towns. At 45-46 go to Theobomos (in asmo side is Brusthonin so I presume is the same with ely) and do the dark blue quests for fenris (daevanion gear + wep) You have to kill 10 mobs for each and you will have pretty decent gear. Then at 50+ ..cant remember which level exactly, you have similar …

Smacker - - Deyla

Quote from [NICK]rastekkel: “Considering you're completely new and have little resources to invest. I'd only invest in as good of a weapon that your money allows you to get. Armour is something you can work on later. As been mentioned before, doing fire temple should be your #1 priority, for both getting easy XP (doing it multiple times) and getting your first Extendable weapon. Don't worry about stats untill you reach 66 and upwards, from there on you can start working on best-in-slot weapons/g…

Smacker - - Deyla

Quote from Gzus: “I haven't played glad since aion 2.0 but my one piece of advice: ding 27 and start spamming Fire temple. That instance will give u an extandeble polearm that will blow ur mind. Higher lvls u'll want similar extends but for the time being do that and u can use it up to lvl 60ish or more. The fun factor of a glad (to me at least) comes from extends. Welcome to Aion and have fun ” I assume this Extend gives me more range... THAT'S AWESOME. Thanx man Ill look for the Instance

Smacker - - Deyla

Thank you Evita! I forgot to post that I'm Elyos xD So damn I'm missing out on the Steak! thank you very much for your response and advice Thank you Vaire Aswell!!! To those who can help with glads: So dont worry about stats now.. and what about when I reach 65+? What is most Important and what is the best gear/wep to get.

Smacker - - Deyla

Sup Guys and Gals New player on the block First Char is Glad. really enjoying it so far. love the AoE and the life steal for PvE. only at level 25 at this time tho. once I get home from work it will be my second day playing. at this time Im doing main Quests and The darker blue Quests for leveling since they give the most exp. Any other things I might have to do? Then, what gear to get? Ive read about twinking. is it worth it? What gear do I HAVE to get to make the Glad Good (not Personal skill …