Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 307.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Vilor: “ Edit: anyway i "abyssed" this thread long enought my self. Sorry ” A forum is there to discuss topics:p 1) I didn't say that I don't care about bugusing, but to get hp I HAD to do siege, and I didnt logged in before siege cuz of private reasons. 2) About pve advantages during siege: now a) if your cleric is not afk, it doesn't matter, b) I mostly do siege with my sm, and the leech is enough. 3) Ofc, there are some people who abuse it too much; but why should you swing the ban…

• Quote from Vilor: “Quote from Neomorpheo: “Quote from Vilor: “Asmo allready with at siege (and elyos i guess) what we do now? We are after maintenance so abusing buff now its theoritetically even worse. Also that buff at sieges is breaking balances. Do you plan to BAN them? Yes? no? Cause as usual the answer says that cant inform us. But if we report them here we get censored...for an obvious abuse. It was so hard to run a script at databse during maintenance to remove buff from players? Who we …

• Quote from Vilor: “Asmo allready with at siege (and elyos i guess) what we do now? We are after maintenance so abusing buff now its theoritetically even worse. Also that buff at sieges is breaking balances. Do you plan to BAN them? Yes? no? Cause as usual the answer says that cant inform us. But if we report them here we get censored...for an obvious abuse. It was so hard to run a script at databse during maintenance to remove buff from players? Who we blame now @Sita @Celes etc??? We told that …

• Quote from Filousa: “Quote from Click: “Welcome back xD ” Oh my god! You are there! ” Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ab68a7ded2395fe4fec8d63b05000dde.jpg Filousa after coming out of the graveyard after more than 1 year.

• Someone would need to write down every points you get for finishing certain stages. Btw does the time you need to arrive count? I mean is there a bonus time multiplier?

• Quote from Hjarta: “Quote from t0re: “i mean u can run backwards once u finish ” well my BF took also screenshots that he arrived 1st.If they did that is bug abusing as well... Just delete this event pls xD ” Do you still get points, if you run backwards though? btw a situation like this: 1) yourteam 2) oppteam 3) oppteam 4) yourteam 5) oppteam 6) yourteam is probably win for the opp team theoretically the opponent team could lead with all 3 players just before the end, lag, and you would outrun…

• Temp Class Problems

Neomorpheo - - Templar

I gonna throw in my 2 cents. Korea should design toc per class. Not really templar specific but I can see why people dislike doing toc as temp (or even mirash). Doing pve content is mostly irrelevant in this patch once you are 75. You can buy nearly everything with kinah. Now of course you have to possess 10000 alts and farm supp and abuse events. If you want to have a fast lok run, picking up a temp yourself is not recommended. I would make a cleric or sorc alt army. If someone does really aggr…

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Neomorpheo - - Suggestions

Gf's servers are empowered by running hamsters too, since they are now gone to Korea,I crash so often...

• Kinah per week

Neomorpheo - - General Discussion

Ask someone of your legion to give you a gp, then you sell your supplements and give him the money back.

• 6.0 First Info

Well Rym you are right, but you could try it on the Korean forum xD. Well the problem from getting gp by pvping in open world is that 1. scenario: if you are in a group and gp are split equally, people will start zerging, instead of actually solo pvping. And if the rewards and losses of pvping are too high, people zerg instead of solo pvping. 2. scenario: if gp aren't split equally, and I mean by that contribution equals dmg (that's the case atm for ap if I am not wrong), this is unfair for cert…

• 6.0 First Info

You still have to take in case support only clerics:p Plus, ccing as cloth is time you don't dps. I suspect for you, contribution equals dmg on target?

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Rym: “now players will gain Glory Points by killing players of the enemy faction in open world, the amount of Glory Points you receive are equal to the contribution you did to killing the enemy player. ” What about heal classes? I mean you have to split gp equally per group, which still favours zerging.

Quote from Sophisticated: “Any elyos here that do afk, please quit the game because ppl do start remembering ur name. ” Well many are alts for stigmas and token (the level 69 ones). Some people I know change their main char's name every 3 months or so, now I know why xD.

• 1, 2, 3 this thread will magically get closed cuz of too much flaming:D

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from Neomorpheo: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from klapek: “and there are few ppl who also doesn't play actively but every time on every event pool they vote yes ” You mean like 1-2, which I assume they are mods. ” Actually I quite like the alchemy event, cuz selling the serums enabled me to gear up substantially faster.Could gf design events less p2w more user friendly? Ofc, but alchemy event is far better than any of those retarded "promo events". ” What serums? l…

• Quote from failboat: “ Quote from klapek: “and there are few ppl who also doesn't play actively but every time on every event pool they vote yes ” You mean like 1-2, which I assume they are mods. ” Actually I quite like the alchemy event, cuz selling the serums enabled me to gear up substantially faster. Could gf design events less p2w more user friendly? Ofc, but alchemy event is far better than any of those retarded "promo events".

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Neomorpheo: “That said, statistically as many elys as asmos should be afk, if you lose one run cuz of too many afk, you will win another one cuz the other side got too many afkers. ” yea sorry but idea is that u dont loose time hoping that your team will have the less afk ” Well the crux is some people complain they lost 9 out of 10 times today cuz of afkers and imply that if there were no afkers, they would win more often xDDDDDD

"Reenable kicking by alliance lead/co leads" Definetely not, some people just kick people they dislike. It would be better if the system kicks you if you don't react on the battle ready question. That said, statistically as many elys as asmos should be afk, if you lose one run cuz of too many afk, you will win another one cuz the other side got too many afkers. Afkers don't really affect your own pvp experience quality; if you really want to pvp don't follow the zerg:P

• Quote from Ternezia: “Who are the target then? ” People like me, who are stupid enough to try it again for the nostalgia feeling:p Publicity is always best done by the players themselves..

• Revelation Online

Neomorpheo - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Rym: “Some graphics overhaul wouldn't hurt, we're near 2017 come on people this ain't 2005 anymore.” The graphics are better than bns, the panorama is ridiciulous beautiful in this game, textures not so but who cares when you are 300 meters in the air? The water has a bug for me and so do other things but the game will anyway only be released in 6 months. Now I am not a friend of realistic graphics and I understand that arguments à la red is more beautiful than yellow are pointless, s…