Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ONE MORE RAGE ENCHANT THREAD

Raptor - - General Discussion

What i must ##@$@$ do to make my bow +15 so i can upgrade to legendary or ultimate...? i must sell my #!@#!@#!@ to devil or what? 7 times my bow to +14 and 7 time to +10 ... you think (GF) we have time and kinah or euro to spend for 1 #!@#!@# item? if was possible to record my words right now it will be like $@$%#%^%$^%@!#$@%^%^#@$$#@##@@$#@$@#$^#$@# rage @#!@#!@#!@ do something and not for your wallet but for us so we can play this game for fun and other for job and other for what they like. ty…

• Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats

Raptor - - Ranger

Crit Crit Crit and Crit

• Sorcerer or Ranger?

Raptor - - Help & Questions

Quote from Nuke: “Ranger is better. A big reason is that you can play just fine without a good transformation, also you can farm with mau up endlessly. ” Iplay ranger on this patch and yes with mau blessing you can farm like crzy... no need transform candy or speed, all on this skill + dmg and resistance. But play what you like, all classes are good and all classes are bad.. just choose your style. aiondb.ru/skills/ranger/4881.html

• Anyone has an idea about it?

is just graphical problem i got the same on GoK to the first bridge before first boss

• [6.0] - Old Daevanion Gear

y is the free mythical armor Elite Scion, but 65 daevanion was totaly fail we farmed like crazy for nothing

• Dredgion medals

Raptor - - PvP

there is on main city lakrum a quest that give you every 10 medals 1 mil kinah . lakrum ---> center big room where mny npc are ----> right npc give your quest

• BUG OR WHAT??

is not from NA lol i just used a Google picture to show what buttons i can use .

• BUG OR WHAT??

Hello, When i go to character selection screen and i go away for some time after that i cant press nothing else except credits + option, i cant re-log,i cant change server , i cant start with other char can do nothing.The screen is not frozen i can press buttons but nothing happens . Is just me or someone else have the same problem. TY

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

Quote from Buburuza: “It will be a reset of instances tomorrow also (game-mechanic). ” As i know instances reset with server reset and weekly quests + Luna inst reset every Wednesday :P. if we will get and tomorrow reset thats is good for more runs

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

Hello, GF why maintenance today and not tomorrow? 10 years now regular maintenance was every Wednesday?? Maintenance: 30.10.2018 hf

• Hey to all, I will start this replay with o good movie---> Final Destination of GF for this game. They did a big mistake, they try to follow koreans to every patch(EU ppls are not korean) and they do things worst. The one and the biggest mistake is kinah nerf drop/account transfer etc every one knows why, but i will try to explain to GF, If community don't have kinah thats mean no basic to play for ppl who dont spend real money BUT and for ppl who spend money. 1) For ppl who dont spend money( be…

• Quote from Miiuuchan: “Quote from Candycane: “They will probably separate them next maintenance just like they did last time ” If I see to much ppl with ultimate gear at first week I'm sure I will go from 0 to new server.... And I truly hope they will separate them ” what is the point to go to new server if you come back after 6 months with merge thumbsup.png thumbsup.png thumbsup.png

• we have EST for this maintenance?? or just usual endless w8.

• Quote from Hizamaruu: “Quote from Baldurn: “there are so many dead server you can start on, it will be just like starting on a new server ” People dont't wanna encounter other people in open world with gear that they got with the exchange , also some don't wanna have to compete in terms of ranks with people that were farming ranks for 3+ years since there is no reset in that thing.New server means fresh start , joining in an old server surely helps it but it will be a pain doing quests in Lakrum…

• Yo,where can you get the Rune Hero set?

Raptor - - PvE

hahahha click true.... better just buy from broker

• Yo,where can you get the Rune Hero set?

Raptor - - PvE

or just buy MORPH METHOD aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/item/152222143

• REALY GAMEFORGE???

Hello Gameforge. Can you plz explain me what i must do to make my abyss armor 3+ OR MORE ??? imgur.com/a/Xq3UE Xq3UE I used All-Powerful Enchantment Stone + Equipment Enhancement Pack (30 days; tradable) gives you the following boosts for 30 days: 2% greater success rate when socketing Enchantment Stones 2% greater success rate when socketing Manastones 3% greater success rate when enhancing with Holy Upgrade Serums and get fail on +3 really on +3 what else i must do ?? next time when i will try…

• Camera angle problem

you have problem with your mouse (right clik) change mouse or try to change settings first the right click make it left to test it. i got same problem and after of 200000 hours instal uninstal software i changed my mouse settings and i got the problem. try it

• Just change your graphics mode to normal and you are ok. I try all this option delete-update-fix and nothing works, i just changed my graphics mode to normal from Advance Hope work

• 0m Attack bug.

Quote from Evita: “If you are referring to the "your targe is too far away" - well this one is as old as the game (like 2008 old) and I am afraid this is nothing gameforge can fix but NC decided to not fix it ” true i am here from beta, and this ''bug'' is here since day 1