Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greetings Daevas! I am coming here with a proposition, an idea, for those of you, who are looking for some challenge, nostalgia, chance to meet new people, but most importantly, an opportunity to have fun. I have seen way too many people, including myself, complain about the current situation in Aion, all these changes that have been done and which, considerably, have made the game easier and less enjoyable for players. Hours and hours have I spent trying to figure out what used to make me enjoy…

• Good afternoon, I have a suggestion regarding a certain item or item sets available in Aion coin shop. It's been quite a while since I last saw Mastarius / Veille sets available for purchase. It is also becoming quite rare to be in possession of such item, not to mention that it's actually almost impossible to be in possession of previously mentioned items on "new" servers. My suggestion is simple: Bring them back to Aion shop, even if only for a limited period of time, I'm more than certain tha…