Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 20% HP/MP pot, 5s cd?

• Quote from Pericol: “@Galeas u have any info pls ? ” Jeez dude, chill, is there even any advantage in knowing when servers will be online? Just wait, once they are back online you will know.

• Those who only spend time complaining (explicitly and implicitly) are good at that only. Maintenances are not automatic processes, and stuff can occur. There's a lot more outside of AION, you know that? You're not forced to sit on your butt doing nothing but refreshing whatever web page. Just do something else and stop complaining.

• Quote from [NICK]tuhka: “Quote from Epidemic: “No one is getting Kaisinel form in a short period of time. To do that, one should spend a bunch of thousands every day. Sure, there are people who will get it earlier than others, but stop thinking people will be able to get it within the first week or even days. ” There are actually people who spent more money on Aion than on a new car. Remember even if you dont have money, doesn't mean others dont have either. It will be already a huge ego boost f…

• Quote from Hashtag: “Quote from Epidemic: “No one is getting Kaisinel form in a short period of time. To do that, one should spend a bunch of thousands every day. Sure, there are people who will get it earlier than others, but stop thinking people will be able to get it within the first week or even days. ” Megalol, your cute to think that ” My what?

• No one is getting Kaisinel form in a short period of time. To do that, one should spend a bunch of thousands every day. Sure, there are people who will get it earlier than others, but stop thinking people will be able to get it within the first week or even days.

• 6.2 First Info

Epidemic - - General Discussion

Quote from Click: “Quote from Noctis: “I wasted most of my kinah on holy serums, and now they announce you get 1.3kk per 8.7mil. XD ” What do you mean, per each 8.7 mill kinah you have right now they will give us 1.3mill kinah to have a start in 6.2 ?? ” Quote from Galeas: “ - Kinah from mails, character&Legion warehouse: will be collected to the inventory and converted to gold ingots and for each gold ingot you will get new kinah (1,3millions kinah per ingot) - Kinah from account warehouse: wil…

• Quote from Erik: “Did not watch it and then giving critics xD gg ” He was just expressing his opinion about unboxing videos in general, read, that kind of content is not something that he likes. Quote from Doombolt: “the amount of children here is absurd No comment ” I know right? Better let them be in their own world. Quote from Doombolt: “ I was just stating my thoughts on the matter on a public forum. If you can't take criticism, then I don't know what else to say to you. ” +1 to this.

• 6.2 First Info

Ugh, quite heavy nerf for gunner in 6.5 mini-patch. Sad.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Argentino: “the whales will begin the 6.2 with a bulletproof super set, laser weapons with telescopic sights and night vision. while the rest of the mortals with primitive spears and loincloths it will be fun.... ” Trikru > Skaikru Not for everyone