Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Zapiel: “Quote from rapuu: “That was not off-topic at all but a very constructive comment, what the actual booboo just happened here? ” There was nothing on-topic in that post. Also, please keep it English on these boards. ” Off-topic - Fregion

• Off-topic. - Zapiel

• Skins in 6.2+

Vespir - - PvE

Can I have a skin of an ancient transformation since I'm apparently never going to get one?

• Makarna premade looking for:

Vespir - - PvE

Quote from Behold: “what about tech ? got hell of a dps ” Forgot to put no 3rd party software in the advertisement but yeah... no 3rd party software images Gl next

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Hakurin: “Galeas has said several times that hero trials in October was an estimate. I do understand why they are hesitant to give us even estimates since people take it as "confirmed release date". ” Exactly the case, I hate giving estimates because of this. I do it because I want to inform you as mucha s possible but every time I do it ends up being wrong so (well actually some in the past were correct but still).... Hopefully we can make it in November but I wou…

• @Galeas Quote from Pericol: “October is done and nothing about hero quests in tomorrow maintenance .. ” ^ ? Also, Not sure what we are supposed to do with 1 white contract for a whole group when 90% of the time its a white form. The drop rate is ridiculously low, too. Any reason as to why not every group member can loot it and why it drops less than 10% of the time? I mean a reasonable one, not the "it's 49 coins on the shop, it shouldn't be that easy to get in the game". The forms you claimed w…

• Names and transfers

Vespir - - General Discussion

Of course it is, you're the outsider, transfers aren't even controlled & regardless of the reason why someone has the nick on a level 10 toon, you have no right to it. Just like you wouldn't have the right to it if you made a level 1 toon. The publishers job is to be impartial and treat every users rights the same way, regardless of your level, youtube account or any other BS that might "tie" your online persona to the nickname.

• Sup, Tried to play 150 tokens today, for the memes, got to 8 a total of 2 times, received AP acc and AP wep chest, as a gladiator main, I am not gonna say I expected to get the Suna box with only 150 tokens, however there was a little hope for it, and some APES since I don't have enough to enchant my non-extend once i upgrade it. I know it's not many tokens but its what I can afford and its still expensive as hell. Grand total rewards; 6 holy serum, 1 100% lvl reduction, ap wep chest, ap acc che…

• 6.0 First Info

Vespir - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Regarding 6.0, we are already starting preparations together with NCsoft (collecting and translating documentations,reviewing content, etc) and this update has an immensely high priority for us.We know you are excited about it. We are currently still receiving a lot of documentation from NCSOFT. ” :thinking:

• Class Nerf Thread

Vespir - - Class Discussions

Quote from randomforumuser: “ye, ofc because you are wrong in the first place. try chanter for a while. ” I disagree but respect your opinion, I hope that one day before the sledgehammer nerf you'll learn to play so you can see what chanter can do if played properly.

• Class Nerf Thread

Fruitless discussion, I gain nothing from proving you wrong anyway so it's whatever, have fun in the game xd

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Chanter is one of those classes that needs multiple sets to do well, I don't post as much on these threads because I haven't PvP'ed much this patch, so I'm not too sure the state atm, but I was very competitive before. It used to be, take a Chanter without defensive set and put it up against an SM with equal gear, you will have zero chance of beating it. I'd be willing to say same with Sorc, depending on stun-RNG. Using SM as example, that class has never been weak. in 2.…

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from Choopazaloopa: “That chanter playing with AHK(that gives huge damage when target is stumbled). and another 3rd stuff soft.Lot of ppl reported on him with tons of video and he still plays.Seems its just playing gm or something like that. Try to play as chanter,play fair - and you will see that they needs boost on dps,not nerf.lel. ” 4

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “p.s You're wasting your breath, NCsoft decides what class balance should be. Gameforge will never modify the game themselves to balance it. ” they balance the aion shop so cashers can compete with people who know how to play Quote from thalico: “Like I said 3 or 4 times before in this thread, being a competitive class isn't the same of being a broken class, and this is the first time ever you can see chanters as a very competitive one. The proof is: this is the first time…

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from thalico: “Quote from Vespir: “Quote from thalico: “Quote from Vespir: “when a support class becomes more viable in group as DPS than as support you cannot say its not broken, broken does not necessarily mean OP, even though chanter is OP, it has OP skills and benefits a lot from gearwhoring, broken in my perspective just means a class that is better at doing something other than what its meant to do, it is the same as templar, both need to be nerfed hard in dps. ” U sure u're talking …

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from thalico: “Quote from Vespir: “when a support class becomes more viable in group as DPS than as support you cannot say its not broken, broken does not necessarily mean OP, even though chanter is OP, it has OP skills and benefits a lot from gearwhoring, broken in my perspective just means a class that is better at doing something other than what its meant to do, it is the same as templar, both need to be nerfed hard in dps. ” U sure u're talking about chanters? I could only think about …

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from testtestlab: “Exactly. As I said. I have played since the start as Chanter and I'm nowhere near as what he has. For once I don't have 4kkk to get an extensible weapon... And sets with MS Pfff only hardcore ones can have that. I have a bard too and with half the gear as my Chanter it does 4 times more dmg. Chanter is good but only if you can afford various sets at max enchant... ” why dont you farm the bosses instead of complaining about how much it costs lol, i got both my extends lik…

• Class Nerf Thread

when a support class becomes more viable in group as DPS than as support you cannot say its not broken, broken does not necessarily mean OP, even though chanter is OP, it has OP skills and benefits a lot from gearwhoring, broken in my perspective just means a class that is better at doing something other than what its meant to do, it is the same as templar, both need to be nerfed hard in dps.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Vespir - - Suggestions

Quote from Ryuo: “I don't remember saying i moved away because of the P2W, I thought the game itself was P2W lol. Don't put words on my statements please. ” First part was mainly for the other guy, I should've worded it differently, either way the second half of my statement stands just the same.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Vespir - - Suggestions

Quote from Ravennes: “Quote from Vespir: “Quote from Ryuo: “@Galeas Antri + Grendal if the worst decision you can possibly make, many are joined grendal to escape Antri, either merge Grendal with Deyla or Hellion, preferably Deyla, or if you merge Grendal with Antri at least give players the possibility to server transfer free or for a very cheap price. ” think you're confusing your situation with everyone elses situation bud ” no he is very much on point, i just didnt have the patience to fight…