Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Quon: “That amount of ping actually makes quite a bit of difference, For example (sorry that it isn't a chanter example), with my 160~180 ping at NA servers it becomes impossible to cancel 1 second or 2 second casts once they've reached 20% of the cast bar, whereas on EU with 40 ping casting stops even over 80%. So what you see and what the server "sees" is not one and the same at any given time. Hopefully, someone else will test it -- perhaps even Cruellia himself!” Ahah, i actually …

• Quote from Quon: “Maybe you are, maybe your ping is high, maybe the stacking hierarchy was changed within the past year and nobody tested it. Why not make a test yourself? May take a couple of hours, but the results should be interesting ” I would love to test it myself, but sadly i have 200~300 ping.

• Quote from Quon: “Yes that's correct. Burst is the woobie of the bunch and will be overwritten by any of the others, meanwhile if you fire it in the duration of another stun you're wasting it. For me the most important thing here is that IB will always nyerk your SS stun so be careful when using all the ranged skills close together ” I realized this but, sometimes when infernal blaze is almost ending and i use soul strike, it goes in... feels like when the stun is almost ending, the override eff…