Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [6.0] - Old Daevanion Gear

ShinGami - - Help & Questions

Quote from Alumion: “Thanks for the answer. Tha's a shame. They should totally make a costume of it xd. People are not gonna sell it, it looks amazing and the time it required to get it. ” You will be able to buy some legendary grade gear with gold bars in 6.5 and it has Protector skin.

• NA economy changes

ShinGami - - General Discussion

Quote from Choopazaloopa: “play with 200ms? are serious? ” If you use a ping reducer like WTFast then it'll be fluent enough to play.

• NA economy changes

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Kuroiz: “NA might have struggled to keep their player base before ” how is NA doing these days, anyway?Got any better since june? id 18 currentPlayers 304 maxPlayers 6000 Katalam id 19 currentPlayers 291 maxPlayers 6000 Danaria id 111 currentPlayers 96 maxPlayers 6000 Fast-Track Server id 115 currentPlayers 27 maxPlayers 10000 Instance Server id 125 currentPlayers 0 maxPlayers 10000 Panesterra ” this shows that na players don't take …

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Noctis: “@failboat gold pack is the premium of EU. Never gonna understand ppl that think EU should be harder than Korea. ” i don't understand your statement with the gold pack. every region has some kind of subscription system and ours is called gold pack. what's wrong in calling it here gold pack and somewhere else premium? those are the names used. if you meant to say that premium in korea as any equivalent anywhere then it's not the case. why on ru you can pla…

• That’s rather unfortunate. I guess I see no more reason to even bother playing EU if even Gold Pack users are being punished for that.

• I’ve been away for about 2 weeks because of sickness and now I hear about this nerf. Can someone explain to me in detail what’s exactly going on? Tried reading on few threads but I don’t get it still. Thanks.

• It's a bug because the mobs aren't adjusted to level 80. If you're 75 or below, it'll work just fine. I had the same issue on the PTS.

• 6.0 Classes

I fear that there will be too many Chanters around for some time, probably Gladiators too.

• 6.2 First Info

When I played the PTS, I had zero luck on getting the smuggler, and I spammed GoK a lot lol

• Quote from Kotoro: “Quote from ShinGami: “I was wondering, can we use the 75 AP as skin or does it become completely unusable? ” Normaly 75a & 80c are still usables you simply dont get the 6.0 stats on it if I am not wrong so you can use it for skin,but it will be a waste of compensation. ” I see, would be nice to know for sure. Maybe @Galeas can shine a light on this?

• I was wondering, can we use the 75 AP as skin or does it become completely unusable?

• 6.2 First Info

I think they're following a theme here, Ereshkigal is actually Nergal's wife in the Mesopotamian mythology. Both are gods of death. 4lByI7i.png

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Rinnie: “Nergal really? how did you decide on that one out of anything ” Not to mention it's kinda ugly too lol

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Isehime: “Quote from Happy: “still no info about the names of the servers :< ” Polish CM said it would be[INT]Nergal and [DE]Ereshkigal ” I confirm that. ” Feels like the German servers get best names xD Ereshkigal would've been better for the international server imho.

• 6.0 First Info

Hello guys, Wanted to let you know that there are only max 3 manastone slots which all 3 are sealed. I talked with a Korean native on NA and he confirmed it to me. o4tHs8yfSJOsfjbYdjHgxQ.png Ps. He isnt very good with English so the "yeah right" might sound sarcastic but it's his way to affirm

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “NA is garbage, don't compare pls, kty. The problem on EU is small and relatively simple, they need to make events a bit more rewarding for f2p users. On NA they pretty much give you the best thing in order to keep you playing, because their servers are dead ” As someone who's still playing NA servers, I can confirm this is true. The servers are pretty dead, especially Beritra, Kahrun and Tiamat (at least on Elyos side). Although Israphel and Siel servers are still holding…

• Item transfer

I appreciate the help. Yes, I believe I have better luck staying on the side I am now unless I decide to move to another server.

• Item transfer

I've played Aion for a year and a half of that, so I'm aware. I was certain, however, that there was a way to transfer the items. I know Aion NA offers character transfer for a specific amount of pay, but not here.

• Item transfer

Right, so what about the gold pack? I have one extra in my WH, wouldn't that mean I'd need to use it?

• Item transfer

It's the same account, why wouldn't the items in acc WH not transfer? Doesn't make any bit of sense.