Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• dam you are right. Unf i had no way to see it. I just seen it vanish

• My first post has been deleted wiithout any message to me.... i think and hope just because i refear to RU server? Hope this. Anyway... "Exclusive to returners and newcomers: earn valuable equipment in our two autumn events which turn the cold and grey November into an exciting adventure." Why u open this new event just for new/returned players? With the phrase over here you mean that for the normal players (not new/returned) this month will remain cold and grey? You say that this is for newer i…

• "Exclusive to returners and newcomers: earn valuable equipment in our two autumn events which turn the cold and grey November into an exciting adventure." You are saying that for all the players that are not new/returned this month will just have nothing new and stay cold and grey? Joking apart..... I may be playing since 6.0 launch but both weapon and wings are a dream for me. And I just don't say anything about the legendary PVP enchant................................................. Why lock…

• Confusing senstence !

[NICK]Yuih - - General Discussion

Quote from Happy: “So, server wide for every dungeon is going to be closed? Rip people on the new german server. ” Nope. Go read other thread. Infraserver is the same but you can't apply with simple menu. You must go in front of the istance

• Quote from Purri: “@Galeas Hmm so if cross server is closed for pve and I cant enter the dungeons with my cross server premade ,and in my server there is only 1 group doing prometun and 0 groups doing makarna, how the h*ck will I complete these dungeons? ” Let's wait galeas specify it but i think infraserver can't be done with simply shift-v -> infraserver request. You have to go in front of the istance... like good old times

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Kyir: “Quote from Galeas: “You will need to go to the normal entrance for all dungeons. ” @Galeas Really? ALL Dungeons? ” I will confirm but it seems like it's the only way to close the Mirash Bonus yes.... ” So also for real intraserver we will have to go in front of the istance to apply? (seems good to be honest)

• Halloween Event Reward

[NICK]Yuih - - General Discussion

Reading the reward list for this event i have a few questions: 3 type of reward with Halloween Pumpkins - 10 - 25 - 35 In the 10 there are items like legendary stone or transf contract that are not mentioned in the 25 and 35 pumpkins reward. Is it correct or we have to assume that 25/35 has also the 10 pumpkins reward list?

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Raidon: “Quote from Sparx: “There is no source, just assumptions Wait for the next Daevas Tavern video for more informations about the update ~ Sparx ~ ” Do you have an assumption for Daeva tavern video date? xD ” Hopefully in the next week, but I can't promise anything. Just wait a littlebit. ~ Sparx ~ ” Any real news? We are all hoping for the middle of august for this dreaming 6.0 (.2) Thanks