Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Future Will Come: “@[GF] Mookie can we get tradeable dye(Versatile Hair Dye) ? ” Quote from Aura: “@[GF] Mookie any answers about the candies? can we have them permanently and individually (not in a random box)? ” I am currently checking on both of these. There is a problem with the tradable dye but I hope it is fixed soon. Also, I was away for a bit, but I am back now. So you should see some more from me again

• Correct, it's the PvP & PvE event which requires you to complete quest. The Abyss quests are only part of it, you can participate through other quests too.

• Quote from craabe02: “Quote from [GF] Mecharin: “Quote from craabe02: “Hi. it has been a few days that i try to get a Gourmet outfit and a Gourmet chef's hat but i can't get any... could you please add icon_cash_item_chef_body_01.png Gourmet Outfit and icon_cash_item_chef_head_01.png Gourmet Chef's Hat to the shop plz? i beg you! ” ” What does that mean? x) I want this outfit so much. i'll pay for it! ” Don't worry, you'll see soon

• Quote from craabe02: “Hi. it has been a few days that i try to get a Gourmet outfit and a Gourmet chef's hat but i can't get any... could you please add icon_cash_item_chef_body_01.png Gourmet Outfit and icon_cash_item_chef_head_01.png Gourmet Chef's Hat to the shop plz? i beg you! ”

• Quote from Ashandarey: “I was expecting something on the actual topic @[GF] Mecharin as you are the game designer and the person responsible of the event and the design of it. Am I right ? Maybe to tell us why we have only 14 days to collect 24 cards ? Why we dont have a fair chance to participate, without spending money ? Why some cards are impossible to get even after spending thousands of euro ? How this is affecting the new servers, with their "fresh start for everyone" ? How do you feel abo…

• All-Powerful Enchantment Pack You get between 1 and 4 APES. Enhancement Bundle You get APES or Holy Upgrade Serum.

• Quote from Erik: “When does the shop update now? Before was midnight, then 6 am and now? ” It's been 9 AM for a while now.

• Quote from Rym: “Can you implement a system to gift more than 1 card to players? Like 24/100 in one gift? ” Actually we just added new items in the shop which are bundles of 24 and 100 cards like we used in the past. This way you can easily gift higher amounts now too.

• Quote from [NICK]xaen: “Do we have to mail support regarding it if there is an issue or will automatic credit to the accounts in question take place? ” No, it was simply a mistake with the banner in the shop, but the offer was correctly displayed as 30% in the surveys and the payment.

• Quote from Nekosm: “can we have tradeable narakkalli scrolls? ” I will check on that. Regarding the Happy Hour, we are looking into it.

• Btw as part of Daeva Care, if you did not see, we are dropping the contracts to get A grade minions ingame too. Quote from esset23: “Can we have Bloodlust[item: 110901469] skin is some upcoming event? ” I will check. Quote from t0re: “pretty sure this was not so expensive before!!! (5=79 coins now) aiondatabase.net/us/item/161001001/ can we have it lowered permanently as we'll need lots of in this patch or i dont know... some bi-weekly big discount ” I'm pretty sure the price was not changed.

• Hey, I am glad you guys enjoyed the event so much The class rewards will be sent via ingame mail and should slowly arrive within the coming days. As so many of you participated, it can take a while. Please be patient. I will check with our team until when you should all have them. The surveys will be sent out next week for the Faction rewards. For the next time I will of course reevaluate the points required and the points for the quests with the data we got from this event and your feedback. So…

• So the wings are the problem? You would want one without wings? Hm... I will check again with NCSoft.

• Quote from Erik: “NPC_Housing_Common_Merchant Costume_01 Any chance this beautiful costume can be sold sometime? I know it has NPC in the name, but it can only be skinned 1 time so i don't see the problem =X ” Actually this outfit has been in the shop for quite some time. de.aion.gameforge.com/website/shop/category/118/item/1152/

• Quote from Ashandarey: “@[NICK]zorach There is no option to detect skilled players and fight only against them ....Its basically - seeing the red dot on the radar -> kill. I am not inspecting people before killing them Joke aside - Keep the stars and sell them in a month, the prices will be high enough so you can get some profit. The main reward from Shugo tomb was always Ap and Medals. 90% even more of the chests were always giving that. Everything else is with really low chance to obtain and i…

• Hey there everyone, Some of you may already know me from the 5.0 and 5.1 Update streams or from the AION Meet&Greet. For everyone else: I’m Mecharin (Mech as in a Mecha from i.e. Gundam :P) and I am a Game Designer on AION like Mookie. I joined the team last year and have been working on everything, from events, to shop updates, to new features like Daily Quests. I also visited NCSoft together with Nic last year to discuss AION 5.0. I’ve been a Gamer all my life and especially enjoy MMORPGs, RPG…