Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please refrain from just substantively saying "quit the game" -Senpai

• How To: Revive Aion Free To Play

ZAISHEN - - Suggestions

Quote from Hizamaruu: “Sorry to break it to you but you are suggesting these to the wrong people. They are just publishing the game.Even a small price change in something has to be done by NCsoft in korea. ” I know, but i think Ncsoft is watching this forums aswel.

• Antri asmodians dominate elyos, in one month they cant take the fort Lakrum, right now they just give up again, asmos we are many more than them, probably 3x times more .., what about give character transfer to asmodians for a server wich needs more asmodians so for example in this case will remain less asmodians? and character transfer to elyos in servers where elyos dominate so will remain less elyos to dominate? or some kind of Temporal Legion Transfer for the big active legions (on choose if…

• Merge Antriksha with Ereshkigal and Nergal, elyos in Antri are violated rly bad, the musulmans have no mercy on them.., and rename the server to his first name wich was in 2009, Kahrun EU, remove TR/DE/FR from the server names, im not identifying myself with turkey or any of that references.., the server is not even located there, please delete that. Servers should be named like this: Kalil EU North Kahrun EU East Telemachus EU West Etc EU Central Limit the character creation on factions wich do…

• As the title says, the players wich played Aion under Ncsoft rule in 2009 and so, should be able to return to Aion Ncsoft Korea and their respective servers. Im personally tired of the german p2w hegemony wich took over the european version of the game, even in NA/RU is better than here, low performance (bad servers), incompetence managers/devs, abuse of power, inequality even with the players wich bough the game, the new players are just mobs, all this because of this p2w agenda! Ncsoft should …

ZAISHEN - - Suggestions

Aion needs graphics update, the game would look much more Attractive if the graphics are better and the players will join the game, i understand the strategy to keep old graphics so the game will be opened for much more player base because of the low req. on hardware, but without a fresh graphics update, the game will go nowhere.

ZAISHEN - - Suggestions

Hi all - update the game engine to the last version of cryengine if posible, visual optimization is needed make the game use more cpu cores, aion need a smooth game version for middle high hardware - optimize main towns to get the best performance in terms of graphics (Aion would be the best mmo if the game had good graphics), for example Nosra/Temple of Oblivion are poor optimized and the towns are not eye friendly, bad textures and wrong architecture, before you create the main town where alot…

• well guys, i cant play the game like this, the perfromance is so bad (on both clients high/default).., the fps drop is like hell almost everywhere i go, the bottleneck is huge.., is strage because only happens after some time playing, if i stay inside the game playing some time, its starts to bottleneck and drop the fps.., i tested all kind of afinity on core with the game process but seems there is no solution, i oced the processor to 4.5ghz aswel.. i tested alot of games with this config, but …

• all we can do is wait for engine update?

• i moved the game to the ssd, but there is no diference, same bottleneck and same stutters, what you guys think, i5 4460 would do better job in terms of bottleneck, performance per core? or i5 6400/6500? i cant go for the newest i5s, are to expensive and that would make me buy ddr4 ram.., wich is to exepensive...

• thanks for your replies, so the problem have no solution? i just streamed aion on my youtube channel, the video is still processing, you can take a look at the bottleneck, Nosra is at the end of the video seems that aion is using just one core, the 8th core youtube.com/watch?v=v311HTRhDMI

• Hi guys, whats going on? i reloaded back to aion after many years retired (eu server Kahrun/Perento 2009-2014 or so..) (searching for an epic mmo wich can beat gw1 and aion, but no luck), my issue is that, everything was fine playing with my actual config, there is no fps problem in pandemonium with the hd client at max, but when i went to Nosra, FPS droped under 20 (the gpu was bottlecking rly bad under 30% usage and cpu aswel, no metter if the setting are high or low..., if anyone can guide me…