Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Characters Tutorials

Zekeee - - Art corner

So nice *-*

• Quote from Yumichan: “Quote from Wolx: “I'm collecting all the Inquins, can't wait to have the red one today when I try a contract it's the one missing, gotta catch them all. ” I was SO excited a couple of weeks ago when I got the final (black) inquin to complete my collection ” Missing just one normal to complete my collection, cannot wait for reset! My dreams gonna come true lol

• Quote from Rym: “Quote from Zekeee: “I agree with same opinion as many have written in here already. The rate is okay. These skill are not something that should be available a lot and you have by now good chance to get one. If you're lucky ofcourse. ” Is that why 90% of the bards I meet already have their best in class daevanion skills? ” No, I have some friends that buy additional runs(not like 1-5, like 50) and they run it like crazy even on alts(then enter with main) to get all the skills and…

• I agree with same opinion as many have written in here already. The rate is okay. These skill are not something that should be available a lot and you have by now good chance to get one. If you're lucky ofcourse.

• Confusing senstence !

Zekeee - - General Discussion

Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from Galeas: “Unlimited entries ” emmm, you mean... 1x per day ? well.... i think 7x per week isn´t unlimited ” No. Unlimited daily. Today when it got removed from the list of instances, you could enter in sw anyway and as many times as u want. You didn't even get "group" inside.

• Quote from Frazan: “the token are 3 for every character or 3 per account ? ” Account

• Quote from Lionboy: “Quote from Galeas: “Cant' say we had to shut it down because GoK is doable without any limitation through integrated, which means absolutely unlimited farm available. ” And why dont let this ? Bug fix at next maintenance like always, when nerf kinah wasn't a bug now is a bug when ppl make some kinah for buy some consumable in game. ” What do you think, as some people already wrote, it's because it's "good" bug for us, players x)

• Well sorry but..... THAT fast going to fix GOOD bug for players.... and in other cases we wait so long for any REAL fix.....I must agree, inhuman reactions lol. Got kinda DC when i was killing last boss in GoK(bonus) so kinda sad :')

• Quote from twardy: “I really hope xform contracts wont be gated behind 2x RNG (minced meat -> rabbit kisks) and this time it will be a generous event for the community.. ” I bet that won't happen for 99%. Gonna be super rare. (like in moon festival minced meat for example lol)

• Moon Festival Results

248 bags, no meat :))

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Zekeee - - Suggestions

Quote from Nuke: “ - The transformation contracts are still my main concern. The drop rate for group instances is too low, I would just set it to 100% and lootable by each group member. This would not damage the shop income too much as dungeon contracts are white quality, but would let everyone obtain basic forms ” Agree. And to that point, I even forgot there is some chance to get concract from some instances. Out of too many runs didn't see single one (around 15)

• Goldpack Rewards

Excuse me what the f, from kinah bundle from rewards i got 5k xd?Really

• Best farming class

Zekeee - - PvE

Sorc / Ranger or maybe bard. By myself I can say sorc, best for farming at least for me.

• Opened 100+ bundles so far and didn't get even one time minced meat x)

• Gonna be veeeery interesting to get some kinah. And imagine the struggle with kinah in New servers......Kasinel pots in shop? Idc, we all expected. Kinah nerf? Hell nah. Give higher sale amount at least for GP users, at NPC, like premium in Korea.

• 6.2 First Info

They did good with exchange rate. At least almost noone will have highest gear just at the start

• Just please... change it back...

• Didn't get entry for 2 months, same as you. Just thinkin' about if it's normal. How can it be random when many ppl don't get entry for like 2 months in a row even when thy apply ASAP. I think it really needs to be dealt with it...