Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deyla log in problem

Gwyr - - General Discussion

Receiving positive feedbacks from friends online @Galeas

• Deyla log in problem

Yes, we do.

• Deyla log in problem

If you use ip-hiding softwares such as Pingzapper, your game account MIGHT get banned. Also, if you open a ticket via Support, your game account will be unbanned as soon as they read your ticket. It looks like you can't play in either case. Why not give it a try? It's free and it just takes 10 minutes to be set. Frankfurt 1 works just fine. I know it's not a fix and most probably we won't get any before Monday. If you want to wait for sth official, feel free.

• Exceeded permitted sale amount

Keep the stuff in your warehouse and sell it next week. The loot buff won't stay there forever. You can't really be complaining about too many kinahs now, can you?

• MAINTENANCE 28.10.2018

Will you guys make a new thread for each future maintenence?

• Dredgion - Increase entry window time

Gwyr - - Suggestions

It's not a bad idea, but queues might become very long due to the reduced number of players. It should be tested first and adjusted as required.

• Better communication toward players

Gwyr - - Suggestions

Assuming that he is allowed to give such information, how long would it take to write it down in that format for each and every topic or complaint about the game? A big step has been made in the previous year towards a faster and clearer communication. I can't recall having the same amount of comments and news in the past as we do now. Besides, I wouldn't feel so positive about seeing less angry users around, given the fact that many of them just open new threads, repeating the same topics over …

• Best guide on A(l)treia so far.

• Competitive server

Gwyr - - Deyla

Quote from Evita: “its the same on both sides on all servers good old 1.5 times knocking when you couldn't even leave certain villages ” Not to mention sieges

• [5.8] Bugs and issues collection

Gwyr - - Help & Questions

Quote from testtestlab: “I've lvld up a char to 80 and wanted to try another one and I can't sell anything cos of (Kinah limit). I've activated the gold pack and only played the main for a couple of days so dunno what the limit is, but no way I've reached it (I hope). Is there a limit? or is this a bug ? can't sell anything on a 2nd char ” Level 80? Are you sure you're playing 5.8 EU? Have a look here: Kinah limit

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

Stop spamming @Senpai

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

Quote from Kery: “Cheating..... ” How dare you accuse me of leading our board to victory

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

Morning. No cakes today?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

Quote from User: “(Hidden Content) Not funny... I'm hungry now ” wts onions

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

Quote from failboat: “Say pizza with macaroni, pineapple and ketchup. ” I'm sorry, I don't understand what you wrote and google translator told me 502 Bad Gateway when I tried to copy and paste your sentence. (Hidden Content)

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

Enough with cakes and candies. Here comes the sorbillo.jpg and 1460391304569.jpg but also 1397491331325.jpeg I'm sorry, but diabetes was rising and cholesterol wasn't. Couldn't leave one of my friends alone.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

Quote from Sita: “hahaha easy there ” Shall I go on spamming?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

faster

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

spam

• Hello I’m Sparx

Gwyr - - Introductions

could