Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• People was missing these items from the Christmas lottery, there you go , you got them in RNG box. ._.

• People wont participate if they dont know what they can get, beside that couple items you highlighted (aint so good). Also why are we able to get ultimate pve stones via events but not pvp? Cmmon, i bet there are more ppl who would be intrested in Pvp if eventually they could have gear, but you are not helping with this, do just equal amount of stones for both types.. -Senpai

Inorey - - General Discussion

@Galeas both arena seasons will be deactivated or only the co-operation?

• Increase Weekly Sale Limit

Only bots can reach the weekly limit atleast thats what i think xD

• Anomos spawn time Deyla

Inorey - - Deyla

Timer will restart with the server reset and its mainly spawns between 7 pm max. 1 am in the night and then it goes as its written 72 hours from the time it died and when the window starts then in the next 12 hours can spawn from the time it was killed , example it was killed 10.30 then 11.30-00.30 etcetc. Im so f#ckin bad at explaining sorry , hope it was clear

• There is no way to get dragon skins ingame by farming beside buying from broker xD so obviously a joke xD

• Arena of Cooperation

@Sita you can quote here of course , not fixed yet cool, when will it be ? - we dont know , why is it still in game? - we dont know. You can be sarcastic as well, but it wont change the view of Gameforge xD better comment when you actually have smtg useful to say

• Arena of Cooperation

DISABLE THIS SH*T FOR REAL, why the whole Gameforge have to be super unprofessional @Galeas? There are people who did not get reset AGAIN. This is full of bugs since day 1 , just remove for the sake of god.

• I was so happy to see this Pinky Hippo and when I opened the bundle on shop to see the details and it turns out it’s for 30 days. Can we get this as permanent? I wouldnt mind paying the price for it, but why 30 days?

• Quote from Mika: “Quote from Colombiana: “@Galeas Any good new event coming soon? ” Hero trials coming before the end of october clear-495a83e08fc8e5d7569efe6339a1228ee08292fa1f2bee8e0be6532990cb3852.gifmain-qimg-43d06fcb11f9fd575278ec8270e20f58.webp ” maybe He meant 2019 October. You never know.

• Whoever plans the shop updates has zero sense for it, just please replace this guy because this is getting beyond ridiculious. Another week of useless , trash in the shop. I never thought of my life I will be ever saying this, but I’m complaining because I cannot spend my money on this game anymore xD seriously a month passed and only 1 new skin from this new patch on the shop. I remember those days when I woke up at 6 am before work to check shop updates and every week there was new skins, miss…

• There are not only new players in the game so if you are not intrested in this topic then scroll over , no one cares about your life and responsibilities here.

• Contracts

One question? Why the contract drops ( what has trash %) has to be all PVE related? Personally i hate to do PVE and pvp players forced to do for gaining smtg ingame? Can actually smtg be done to gain such items via pvp instances or pvp quests or anything what doesnt concern to enter an instance??

• They dared to put this , but I’m sure this box still gonna give 95% ancient stones

• crafting and extracting bug?

Inorey - - Help & Questions

You can craft pve and pvp items , probably you crafted the pve one, that gives only slot stones.

• Gear or not gear, but example if reset scroll wouldnt exsist in this arenas , then someone who being a dangerous opponent you leave him/her , he gets 0 u dont lose 0. How this suppose to be fair? I mean how a strong player can rank up on this ranking if everyone leaves. Fine dont punish the leavers, but then give points to those who stays in, coz they went there to win and they get 0 out of their fault.

• Quote from Alibi: “Just curious but do you have compensation gear? ” I think I can say me and Arkalya having ultimate crafted gear/ upgraded abyss gear(legendary and ultimate) the compensation gear is pretty outdated. My point is we worked for our gear a lot xD but thats not the topic here. 1v1 arena right now is just a joke, and funny to see you @Akyraan commenting here, when it comes to arena you are leaving everytime , not only me. However I do leave also when it comes to PVE relic fights, be…

• @Galeas bump for ur attention

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Oh yes, we literally won all coops during the season and we got f*cked. Thank you Gameforge @Galeas we love you all.

• Luna Chest (7 days)

Bullcrap, stigma enchantment stone is from weekly. Daily gave the lvl 80 random manastone.