Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Staff for clerics in current patch

lubosims - - Cleric

actually never mind, i just looked and it has the oposite of magical attack. You can close the tread.

• Staff for clerics in current patch

lubosims - - Cleric

Hello! I was browsing in the lakrum pve gear npc and i noticed that staff is available for clerics (it's two handed) and i use ( mace and shield) as a cleric. So,is staff any good? (deal more damage)...anyone using staff at all??

• that's a very accurate location Senpai...nice,i'll look it up right now,thanks not like i have full set of the level 80 gear have 3 pices but will work it out soon

• Ok,thanks,i will look it up in Lakrum

• i watched a youtube video that it's better to get 1 equipment item and upgrading it to legendary,so how many enchantments are needed to upgrade + 10 or + 15 and need a location/npc and town,never done it so i have no clue

• As i read somewhere asmodians on Nergal are dominating in number but don't know about other servers.

• Actually i found a way to make around 1.5 milion kinah in 1 week. Just do camps and Lakrum,buy pvp items and they sell for kinah. I have try to sell my pvp brave shield and i got 500k kinah from it. Good luck all on farming

• 6.2 Worth coming back?

lubosims - - General Discussion

If you are a free to play player, and don't have money for a gold pack, you can make 1 more alt, if people are saying it's up to 3 days max to level 80, then when game forge release a better patch, that there is actually a way to make kinah you will have 2 toons to make kinah in future...

• So,how you make kinah now?

lubosims - - General Discussion

The gear that you get from campaign and dark blue quests is better then most mithycal we had but Estera now is gone....no dailie kinah quests. How you make kinah now if you can't get kinah even for a gold pack? i'm 77 level btw any tips?or we all are in the same hole?

• yeah,it's taking very long and here is 21:14 i don't know if i can take this,might try tomorow with the fresh new day

• I have played other mmo and trade function broker (auction house) is free to use but world chat you have to buy items to use it. in 5.8 getting a gold pack was easy in 6.2 idk really,with a gold pack you have more entry in dungeons and people benefit from gold packs for selling it

• Need a suggestion

lubosims - - Suggestions

as video sayed you just need kinah to be ahead when you start up in 6.0 i got some kinah yeah so good. I quited too will wait for 6.0 thanks guyts for sharing your ideas with me

• Need a suggestion

lubosims - - Suggestions

yeah pvp gear and pve gear is the same for all it's farmable and some tradeble yelow ,purple and the best gear is red,we will be the same geared but enchanting is still there so it won't be equal as is now

• Need a suggestion

lubosims - - Suggestions

kkk you deleted your chracters but in 6.0 in sywo videos he sayed that level stay the same in new patch everything else is removed but i didn't get it all those geared people that wear holy maze,holy apolon,falusha and high guard gear will be removed too? Becouse i was thinking on geting atleast some gear from now to be able to quest farm in the new patch or gear is also removed and we start from zero?

• Need a suggestion

lubosims - - Suggestions

yes,holy maze it is. if gold packs don't drop prices there is no point in continuing farming beyond 320kk i got 30 power stones from luna but will use them on broker to be able to get holy maze gear and accsesory you mentioned

• Need a suggestion

lubosims - - Suggestions

I'm currently with level 45 ap armor and doing daily estera quests for 10kk kinah per day,i was thinking on upgrading to holy maze plate gear because it's cheapest and i'm nearly 74,can't do instances with this crappy 45 blue gear. So my question for suggestion is should i buy the gold pack that cost 320kk kinah or farm estera till 6.2 hits? Might gold pack prices actually drop and be ably to aquaire better gear?

• Game crashes on start up

lubosims - - Help & Questions

I had the same problem as you,idk how but got it fixed without touching anything before few days

• And one more question:can the manastones knowledge +6 be moved in account so i can use them from my templar (main) to my gunner (alt) never tryed that becouse this is my 1st alt,other buying magic boost from broker is account stashable i know that

• sounds good to me

• i will use the gunner (alt) just for arkal and estera kinah dailie but it needs to be average damage dealer or a bit better in pve,not aiming at pvp And yes if i put knowledge +6 in all holes that you sayed that it won't be more then 27 magic boost.I aim at knowledge +6 or magic boost +27/28 max no higher even if it's magic boost 23 is fine becouse knowledge stones are free but i can sell them and buy + 27/28...lol i'm not sure what i want...