Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• now we will have nice PvP fun in Dregion, all people will have to farm abys so, and last for long time we have something good from NCsoft

• BARD - Prometun - SKILL Rotation

Spartac - - Bard

Quote from Xuemi: “So he need to change game then xD ” will be very good if you will try to be just a little nice and respect people, if you have a stupid idea better don’t say it, have a good day

• 6.2 First Info

Spartac - - General Discussion

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Noctis: “Quote: “the only thing he got right is having more rng and being more expensive. but you know what? i'm glad it is like that because it pushes him and others away from buying these p2w items. ” @failboat rly dont think being greedy about forms and enchant stones is the way to go with Aion. The game itself offers no or very limited source of both (aside yellow stones). If you don't provide them in events or cash shop, you will have ppl running around with…

• I don’t even have it, but I don’t care about it this game is already trash and waste of time and money like ArchAge good luck be smart guys stop supporting this trash

• Shop web super slow

Spartac - - Event & Shop Discussions

I tried to log on web site because shop in game is not working and I got ban, Your account has been banned. For further information please contact our Support. Thank you. any one have any idea why? I don't use VPN I could connect in the game but when I tried on web site I got insta ban, @Galeas any idea Galeas, just me I have this problem?

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Parra: “Quote from adyadryan1992: “Let's go Siege they say it will be fun,,,,,board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ae6d2b42c815775063f7458db ” I am playing on asmo side antriksha server where you took this piture from.i think siege is worst ever ,no fun nothing we still hold the fort in lakrum and if GF is not going to change anything for ely side i can understand that ely will quith this Garbage its no fun for ely and not mutch fun for our asmo side ,no honor here to get this way.We have e…

• Lag spikes

Spartac - - Help & Questions

I have the same problem

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Spartac - - PvP

Quote from Neutru: “Right now this game is cancer. Good luck to farm 3 years for an useless gear. i broke already tone of enchantment stones (ancient, legendary and even ultimate ) on my ancient gear. I don't understand why all this when many ppl already have ultimate and legendary gear from the exchange. All the new players will run back where they com from lol. ” good question

• Quote from Enaris: “Currently that is not the only problem with the honour point system. Deyla Asmo soon will not have anyone on the ranking list, with so many lost sieges. As far as I know in 6.5 ranking will be seasonal, that will solve the problem. ” what? what? can you check influence ratio please? and come back with answers

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Spartac - - PvP

I have the same problem

• Quote from Seishi: “Surely, this will make the game even more hardcore and competitive, but I also went from 10 mil to 40 mil in the past weeks with little to no effort, and I found out about this "kinah bug" in the last few days, before that I naively sold my items to the npcs, just like I did in 3.9. ” don't forget something man, consumables are very very expensive now make sense for you why people have problems with that, some how people need to have and personal life not to stay 24/24 in gam…

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Spartac - - Suggestions

Quote from Buburuza: “You can check this guy to see he is failing also a lot (same version 6.2 KR) Chanter 6.2 enchanting. ” I think she’s a girl

• Transformation Contract Xd

I think is a bug or something

• New Player

welcome, we need more people on deyla to asmo side, in my opinion you did best decision to choose asmo and Deyla server is one of the best

• Quote from Incendium: “Anyone saw that npc where we change appearance with plastic surgery ticket...?Cant seem to find it in sanctum.... EDIT:Nvm,you do it via Gold Sand Shop... ” we don’t have any more NPC for that, use new shop sistem, you have an opinion there

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Spartac - - Suggestions

Quote from Konstantinos: “@Galeas thanks for you reply but until all these events and other thinks in the future for the transform y will need merge because 1-1 are leaving already from ... system ” patience they will come back when we will have a decent balance with everything:) for this moment we need to be more objective

• what is the best server?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1AV6ed_dltY&t=437s well now you will know to make right decisions

• I have the same thing in my mind

• what about ideas to put a limit for them to can buy just 100 per month? I think will be adequate decision between free players and pay to win players

• guys what about to put limit in cash shop for transformation scrolls? to can buy just 100 per month? I think will be much better and not so p2w