Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 515.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unknown Aion 5.8 weapons

Keymaker - - Help & Questions

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “tbh i never understood why gameforge takes away the skins....licence issues? Many time i want a skin that i didnt apreciate at first glance, but then it grows on me, and then its not there anymore.....wth? Its not exactly fish we talking here, that has a expiration date and it will get rotten.... Removed remark towards the staff. - Zapiel ” Nothing to do with license, they just want some kind of theme every few weeks, so they can justify putting those prices for the …

• Unknown Aion 5.8 weapons

Keymaker - - Help & Questions

Annoying we didn't get to see lots of weapons that were design for those patches. Don't think anyone managed to drop anything from the camp defenses, and Sky Island was nerfed so the original loot didn't drop anymore, and noone in EU managed to spawn sky battleship using the old method. The level 83 skins and designs have now all gone to the trash. GF and Ncsoft would make a fortune if they stocked all the weapons skins in game onto the store, so many people would buy just to be different from o…

• 6.5 First Info

Keymaker - - General Discussion

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Vichel1: “Any chance to get a link to the doc with the classes' skills damage changes? Or the source, if possible. Thanks! ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ec758f6e9fc5cf690b9528332 ” hahahahha freaking hilarious...called the AT a Coffee Machine in that list

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from esset23: “So, RU got 6.5 at the end of Dec 2018. And last week they got 6.75. @Galeas , is it possible to request 6.75 for EU? It's very important. youtu.be/1deYeKWo5jY ” would rather they patch to 6.5 as possible, then the rest of the patch asap..don't delay it for the rest of the patch.

• Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Applepie: “Can we have Rukibuki Circus event this year please? It was quite a while since last time we had it and i would love to get some ariate wings for alts ” Thats the worst rewarding out of them all >,< im sure they would put those wings in the shop is you ask nice enough! If we are going to get shugo again, like we probably will... Pease don't let it be the old Tomb version, give us the Vault as its much more fun, less time consuming. ” I'd like the vault,…

• Year of the pig

Keymaker - - Daeva's Playground

I thought this would be appropriate (if you have ever watched the Willow movie) You're all pigs!! Free porgus suit on the shop

• I am the 13th Empyrean Lord!!! sorry couldn't resist....troll

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from iduk: “Quote from Mika: “To enjoy a completely outdated and useless system that hasn't been revamped since 1.5 obviously :4head: ” The Guardian General Transformations and skills getting an update in one of the upcomming patches - at least something. ” Yeah but sadly the most fun related to xforms was during 3.0 and 4.0 where people would xform for tiamaranta forts and for garrison to defend artis during siege in small groups. In 4.0 for forts. But now siege is just…

• I think in 7.0 it's also changed to 20 gold bars from the gold sand shop. 6.5 is 50 bars, but i think GF should just drop it to 20 when the patch hits instead. that's over 25 million kinah a box.

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Kegi: “Well obviously no but you can't deny the ranking system hasn't worked that well after 5.5. It has been bugged almost every single patch and it lasts for several months. Can't really blame ppl for getting frustrated when it happens several times on different patches. ” The ranking system was broke even more after they deleted forts as those who had managed to achieve a lot of HP (due to always leading siege, deputy reward) were always up front. A merge made it worse as people dr…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

I've noticed if you click shop on 1 alt, then change alt and go back to shop, the shop doesn't always change, you have to manually change it. I sent items to wrong alt once before because of it.

• Anamos Loot Settings

Quote from Future Will Come: “Did you check bid loot system? 5i0BPvYl.png It was available on NA servers only. ” I just looked this up on aion powerbook. I don't like that option at all, as it means if you want an item you have to pay your group members for it? 'You can also bid on them using Settle Account. In either case you can select the level of rarity at which you decide to roll or bid for the item.' Sure, the only class who can use it, but you're going to have to pay everyone else lol

• Anamos Loot Settings

I want to add that Anomos' spawn times will change in 7.0 and he will be far more frequent, he will also have a counter part in Durmah who also has Extendable weapons. It is unlikely that GF will ask for the spawn timer to be changed. I would really like them to request an overhaul to the loot distribution rules. This game has existed since 2009 and that system has never been touched.

• Anamos Loot Settings

Quote from Theyne: “So, is there any way in which Anamos loot can be distributed properly and decently? Basicly there are 2 options: 1) Put loot on league-leader loot Pro: People can roll for their class-weapon so the weapon ends up with somebody who actually needs it Con: Leader takes all the Stigma Enchantment stones, manastones, rank A minion contract and all the other things in it. Con2: Lets say Leader wants to share that loot, and 150 people have to type /roll to get something. This proces…

• Quote from Hekigan: “its not really new. its been out for atleats 6 months in other region. shame cashgrab of a game that has the same gameplay as other mobile games that want only your money and offer barely any gameplay. ” It's been out a long time, it's not new, I've had it on my mobile for 13 months, but barely even played it.

• Neither of my accounts have recieved the free tickets

• Stop complaing, the best ancient xforms for Techs, gunners and bards aren't even in the game yet, so shut up about wanting a xform for you class when some of us have to wait for patch 6.5

• Because its worth to sell noble weapons or risk upgrading them to legendary noble people craft weapons but you also have 5,6,7,8 (4 variables) when extracting. Where as Wings and chest piece craft for less but also their variable is only 3 which in the long run you will get more fighting spirit, unless you are a lucky person.

• Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “who know what is the mecanic or the hint to make the short street in promethun ? How are the sign ? Thank you ” It's not that difficult to learn. You will need to identify a symbol on the floor somewhere before door 1. It can be in multiple places so u need to keep an eye out. This symbol that is shown will have a matching symbol that you need to know. When you find the symbol, it will be one of 4 shapes, 2 of the shapes are at the top on the door, the other 2 are on th…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Xanoa: “and well, on the contrary, he should not fix it. at least it keeps the server alive and encourages PvP. as a reminder the game is pvpve you can see on the box of game. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ec758f6e9fc5cf690b9528332 ” Probably one of the biggest mistakes NCsoft did, was to start removing Air battles...with the removal of air combat skills, I really loved the teleport skill as a tech in the air. it's a shame that forts have always been storm the castle, kill the boss a…