Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from [NICK]berybrave: “If you're running a shield in pvp as a chanter then you're most likely doing it for 1 of 4 reasons: 1. Block 2. MR 3. Extra MS 4. Extra pvp defence If you compare the above stats between the AP shield and Eternal Glory, you may find that the Eternal Glory shield is much better. It has 81 higher block, 5 higher MR, 60 higher MS and silence resistance instead of resistance penetration which is better for support. All of this at the expense of 1.9% pvp defence. ” I tota…

• Hello Grendal Elyos, I'm selling my tradable +15 Prigga Legion's Cutting-edge Staff, for chanter. Feel free to /w me ingame. Ouf.

• Quote from t0re: “not a lot but there certainly are some using for pvp together with shield ” Come on, mate. They implemented the swich weapon/gear for something. Any chanter support who want to do some damage just have to swap to his staff, then DPS, then swap back to mace shield when he has to heal again / get focused. Quote from Trubbish: “A "support" chanter who only does healing is useless. ” I totally agree. As I said, swap weapon, deal, swap back. @ll : Ok, thanks for sharing other exampl…

• Hello there, I'm kinda a returning user; I've played a lot of Aion since the beta, but I did a lot of breaks. But w/e. And I'm sad and angry. There is one thing I really really can't understand, and I wish I could have one official answer for this (and of course please share all your though about this): class restriction from AP PVP gears are [b]very poorly thought out.[/b] Let's be concise. 1. The more outrageous: Chanters CAN'T equip any of the four Shields from the AP gear 70 nor the AP gear …

• 5.6 stat cap

[NICK]shima - - PvP

I'm a chanter but caps are the same for every class. You should talk of your stats with full buff / scroll / etc, in order to have pertinent data.

• 5.6 stat cap

[NICK]shima - - PvP

Hi there, I am a returning user, and I looking for some nice guys to discuss with me about the 5.6 stat cap in PVP. - Crit Strike - Mag Accuracy - Accuracy Those CAP are usefull: with a value, we can calculate the amount of, lets say, Crit Strike we need, in order to reach the cap against 99% of player (with end game stuff, buff, food, etc). For instance, in the past we got something like 1k500 crit strike in pvp, because with this amount of crit, minus the resist strike of an endgame stuff, etc…