Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to be Rich?

playlove1999 - - General Discussion

I am running really low on kinah (level 68 Gladiator Asmo Deyla server) i had only 30Mil yesterday and had to borrow from my legion mate 250 mil today.. I sell anything i get which isnt of my use (mainly manastones) i dont get any instance to go to coz m low level and no one lets me join a level 69-75 instance groups So i cant sell any good gear if i get.... However i have access to aion shop and can buy things from there.... So what are best things from aion shop to sell in trade broker?(except…

• title explains what i wanna know.... i wanna know about what manastones to use (pvp/pve) how polearm is better than greatsword and how and why of things about gladiator... new to class and i wanna be one of best gladiators on my server deyla(i switched from elyos to asmo for sake of more pvp)

• The Dark side...

so gladiator isnt worth in 1v1 pvp or PvPvE ?? i see he has alot of stumbles and things... i thot he is good.... any experiencrd gladiator plis halp me?? ill play templar if glad isnt worth without top gear.... i didnt had muvh problem with assassin rven with magical classes.... i think glad can survive them better

• The Dark side...

I am thinking to reroll To asmodian... (m level 67 assassin Deyla server) just for sake of more PvPs and i find it ridiculous many low level elyos (even those who are 65-70) have no idea of their classes and their Godlike powers... i wanna reroll to gladiator actually (love his polearm and plate armours r <3) so i thought to play as asmodian to not get bored (same quests same area same faces uhh) as well as get a little more PvP.... my gf will be rerolling as bard/SM/Sorc (please do give me what…

• Quote from Sita: “Hello playlove1999 you might want to add your faction regards Sita ” thanks for reminding haha i thot i was missing something... edited the post

• Hey! M playluve(m dissapointed with my char name....) and m assassin... 62 and i am looking for a legion who isnt only active but also Loves PvP/PvE!! i love pvp more but having friends makes PvE fun too.... I have seen legions mostly like to take high level (70+) in their group but i also need one the ones which have no level limit are mostly inactive.... I dont wanna have a inactive legion members I dont even want to be part of top 10 legions of server (ill be happy to join if i get invitation…

• Custom chains

playlove1999 - - Assassin

Binding rune(mid air rune burst)>Some 15 m range assassin cast skill i dunno name abt...>throw down from mid air skill i dunno name >quickening doom beast strike chain>rune carve chain Ambush>beast fang>shadowfall Counter attack>Assassination chain>leap of beast>ambush strike Whirlwind slash>Backstab chain I have these custom chain skills set.... i have bind my all evasion and magic resist skills to arrow keys (i have 3 of them... 1 is FE and other 2 are magic resist) i have set all my damage bu…

• Melee classes question

Melee classes need stable ping right? i have 150-170 ping (guranteed stable never fluctuates) and i play assassin.... is it wise decision or do i really need to play ranged classes??? I heard that u need more of a stable ping rather than low ping for melee classes in this game... my ping is not so low but medium level..... i have problem with Out of range errors i get them even when m standing next to my enemy...... Any trick to reduce the error? i see high level players jump everytime and say t…

• I only care about PvP and some community in new servers.... nothing much.... When i used to play aion NA back in 2014 there were alot of people of all levels for those fire temple etc etc instances..... I hope to get that community and social interaction back! I only love PvE if i get some good Legion who does PvE with PvP Ok next 5 comments on my thread and if most of them are yes ill make char on new server or level my sin in deyla

• as title says... are servers still closed ? coz i always fail to blabla authentication server.....

• Quote from Fade: “No. on new servers you will have to fight the same people in pve. will have empty broker and nothing to gear up with. noone to help you. you will be stuck for quite much time before you have anmy chance to get any decent gear at end game, that would allow you play most of the content for end game. ” when the game launched in EU wasnt economy empty and no broker things?? i mean it will take some months(maybe more?) for new servers to have broker with many things to buy....

• Quote from Riven: “Yes you should, specially if u are level 32, because at the new servers u atleast will have the oportunity to play with equal gear people as u, OFC there will be p2w ppl but alot more easy for you. so yes u should. ” I can p2w more than aion has p2w senpai..... I can buy around 2k aion coins every week cuz m a fuking 5 year old rich boy who gets 1 mil dollars from NASA as my pocket money... Kidding.... Well i dont care about p2w idiots who try to buy everything from real cash …

• Should i create a char on new servers? i think there will be alot more competition on new servers.... Currently i have assassin on deyla (32) Please Yes or No with your reasons.... i hope a quick reply thanks for your suggestion/answers

• As the title says.... Game needs to update its texture and lightning effects..... Pretty sure AION would look majestic with one huge graphic improvement (textures, special effects, water and surroundings).... AION would gain popularity too this way due to its huge world and surroundings

• Cleric Questions

playlove1999 - - Cleric

I am levelling a cleric for my gf (i am an assassin) Is cleric compatible duo with assassin? i was thinking to have a ranger+sin duo (DPS overdose) but that wouldnt it make us harder to join parties due to being only DPS (problem of getting same gear isnt problem for us) so i asked her to level a cleric(everyone likes cleric in party dont they?) so that we can get in groups as dps+heal package.... What is better for cleric?? (PVP) mace/shield or staff? Magic Accuracy manastones(till cleric reach…

• As the title says.... I dont want elyos rekting asmos everywhere or a server with only elyos.... Which would be the best server for a newbie to start on? I like to do PvP alot too so which server has alot of pvp beasts?

• Quote from Ashandarey: “1. Yes, if you like the game 2. It depends, but you can pay only for gold packs and nothing else and still be competitive or farm kinah in game for them. Its not hard 3. No point of starting at a new server. Antriksha is balanced. Deyla is the most populated ENG-something server, but Elyos are dominating a lot there 4. Ask the support 6. most of the pvp is between the servers so ... ” So you recommend to not play on new servers?? i dont think i will get parties for beginn…

• 1. I am returning to AION after 2 years (i never reached endgame i played aion NA till level 49) is it worth returning?? assuming the new 5.6 update i guess players will be playing this game who stopped playing for a while.... 2.Is this game too much p2w?? i dont really care about gold pack but i like to sell things at trade broker(my main method of income in aion NA) so will i need to farm too much kinah to buy gold pack from broker?? 3.Should i play on the new servers which are going to come i…