Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RNG in instances

winbet - - PvE

the RNG is terrible … last month we are doing HT and Narra with 4 man group. In TH we do not have leather in our group and last 2 weeks (8 runs ) we got only leathers lol …

• Quote from Watchcat: “Quote from winbet: “Nergal became GameForge's "wannabe" server … ” 11% daily online(lowest daily online server) not to mention broker prices and im playing in dominated faction there. I don't have problems doing pve instances because I can register on server-wide but you can't form adred-runat pvp groups on server-wide so that makes huge problem. Why this mmorpg have weird group system like this generally they let you form pvp groups on cross-server you can only register 24…

• Nergal became GameForge's "wannabe" server …

• welcome to pay2win

winbet - - General Discussion

Guys ... this is a pure scam ... I decided to try 25 euro on this gambling ... purchased 13 of those boxes... You don't receive a box ... which you should open and see the animation, rng , etc ... you receive the "rewards" directly to your mailbox ...right after pushing the buy button... so tell me ... isn't that a scam? It's marketing step ... promise the sheeps a reward ... take their money and give them what you planned. Then tell them that is rng ... and they have bad luck ... After all Kore…

• Quote from Psycho: “IMO we dont kow if gf did change something. Its only speculations… with no proofs. But still Shugo is like rng or maybe bad luck? I get 2nd skill after 3 months of active playing. so. I know Your pain. U will catch' em all ! ” We pretty know that GF changed everything ... Examples - First 3 weeks i was able to make 3 PVP items to +15 and then legendary quite well ... After that till now i succeeded another 3 but for months and a lot of wasted enchants ... Legendary also ... I…

• Simple question ... since last 2-3 weeks seems that all kind of shugos are on vacation... can't be seen in any instance...

• as title said : Why the unseal scroll is taking one week?

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Sorayami: “Its rly annoying to go 2 times HT and then you have to wait to recapture the Garnison. ” Thats how the Game was designed in the first place. ~ Sparx ~ ” Yes, you're right... As we are right that the current faction balance (disbalance) situation, allowed by GameForge , make most of designed features useless. There is no asmo in Deyla who enjoy perma killed while trying to have instance entry … There is no Elyos in Antriksha who enjoy perma killed while tr…

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Keymaker: “The players complaining:are a tiny amount of 5*'s because they lose their xform. It's a load of Nyerking Bovine Manure of why this system has been allowed to continue...and even more of why Galeas is constantly screwing over 99.9999999% of players on every server when there are 2 perfectly good methods to fix this ” No, hundreds of player lost their ranks. I'm not doing anything to anyone there. Just the messenger^^ ” We all know that you are only the me…