Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reina?

Revansch - - Help & Questions

It is reported I think, and I was told in-game by some ppl that they will add her later on.

• which server

Revansch - - General Discussion

Bcs Antri doesnt have too many Elyos right

• It's a healer problem

Revansch - - Cleric

Well...I think that playing bard is just to have fun And yea, the movements of male bards are..strange Even tho I am chanter, so there is not that high pressure on me in terms of healing compared to cler...I know that...ppl tend to blame clers for not healing properly or so...but...well...thats something you have to deal with, I just ingore those nyerks and it is fine Not saying how blessful I feel when someone says "Thanks for back-up" or "Ty dude" Being healer is double-edged sword...you need …

• And I am pretty sure that someone..in the recent past someone wrote here about being banned bcs of this...also...one m8 on her alt templar was banned aswell.

• AskAion #7

Revansch - - General Discussion

Why I just feel that it will be useless bcs of outdated content ... since it is like..."in progress" for months

• He wrote he is using NA pack Thats why has Tempering Solution and not Holy Upgrade Serum If you go on the page of AionRainmeter, you will find this NA data.pack there

• Well, there was always bug in arenas that you were able to see invisible, Idk exactly how it works but...I know it was possible, tho, also, he could use the Seed to see you...but ofc...there can be hack aswell...it depends only on logs of that player

• As Evita said, this is NA custom thing, same like our GP. And yes, you can buy GP without spending €, like this. Ofc, it is not exactly the same way, but still. However, having this thing would be really awesome, it is nicely rewarding, everyone can participate, those who pay can have more, so...everyone can be happy. And most importantly, it will refresh the economy

• I think that some in some instances you will be able to loot even as a high level player, but it is in 5.5 or 5.6 idk now

• Quote from Evita: “what keeps you from making more accounts? nothing! ” F.i. I cannot I have 3 accs and...well...after some thing that happened in past I cannot make more but...still, making more accounts is not a solution...its more sad that you have to do it to making more toons is well...something similiar, but...mostly, you always will have that feeling of trying something new so...thats okay...but having multiple accounts just to have kinah

• Well...thats strategy...it is not good to watch at it...but...you cannot push someone to play aggressively when he/she doesnt want to. The thing that it is different style doesnt mean it is bad and have to be in disadvantage because of it. Also...what you suggest also is really a huuuge disadvantage. Not everyone has to play offensive style So...

• Replace Me, please.

Ofc it is not bcs your GPU is low-spec. But...well, on my notebook I have GT750M and nVidia screwed the drivers for it, like...they said that even the newest one works but...they do not. And I think that with the newer drivers there is some...incompatibility, like you said, with such a older game like Aion. I am not sure...on my desktop PC I have GTX950 and...never happened...even tho, I was not on siege after recent patches...since I was not playing at all. Well...who knows...it can be even hid…

• Hmm...as for Slovakia - 50 € = 1,050; 100 € = 2,400 €

• I have to disagree with you Click, those APEs and Serums are not free at all. You need maxed VR for that, which means you have to buy GP either for € or kinah. And even if you buy it for kinah, someone had to buy them for € to sell it for kinah so. Ok, now back to OP: Well, I think that Aion Shop needs some kind of...rewamp, but...making the items too cheap will destroy the game. Mainly because, as you said, we are not 1 country, but a lot of them...and so are our possibilites to spent €. For me…

• Replace Me, please.

Holy :O :O That looks like really strange Maybe some Anonymous was just having fun with you

• Taking the XP boosts 1 step further

Revansch - - Suggestions

I think it is nice idea t0re

• Newbie needs help

Revansch - - Introductions

Well, the "not willingness" to help disappeared bcs...from too many disappointements. Like...help someone, guide him through game and then he/she sends you to hell, bcs one time you didnt help (and similiar examples). Everything depends on ppl, some of them thinks they can do anything bcs anonymity of internet...its sad... And well, if you are not an international legion, then first - why invite foreigners, second - you should warn the potential new member, that your legion is not international …

• Newbie needs help

Revansch - - Introductions

Well thats because we are EN/TR server right I think sticking to server where is more of "my kind" is not worth it. Because quantity doesnt equals to quality. Deyla is good server so, no need to change I think

• My Kinah is gone-

Sorry m8, but not knowing the law doesnt excuse you. In game, in real life, anywhere. What they did is what they had to. You are lucky they didnt wipe your AccWH too. So, no, for sure you wont get anything back. Game is P2W, but this means you have to pay to buy Aion Coins in Cash Shop, not on some website that sells kinah like Desperation said. You should be humble and accept your mistake that you made quietly, mistakes always cost something. Also, being rude and saying "dont dare to be harsh o…

• Kumuki Instance As Permanent

Revansch - - Suggestions