Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Hizamaruu: “Quote from Baldurn: “there are so many dead server you can start on, it will be just like starting on a new server ” People dont't wanna encounter other people in open world with gear that they got with the exchange , also some don't wanna have to compete in terms of ranks with people that were farming ranks for 3+ years since there is no reset in that thing.New server means fresh start , joining in an old server surely helps it but it will be a pain doing quests in Lakrum…

• SERVER refresh rates

Baldurn - - Help & Questions

well i wanna hear it official from them, to know what we are playing on, its a completely normal question unless they want to hide something

• SERVER refresh rates

think we as a player base deserve to know what type of servers we are playing on

• SERVER refresh rates

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Baldurn: “What are the GF server settings regarding "update rate" and "tick rate" ? Thank you very much in advance ! ” We won't communicate that type of information. ” why exactly?

• there are so many dead server you can start on, it will be just like starting on a new server

• Quote from boybye: “Well tbh new server is the only option for new and returning players (like myself,played the game back in 2009 and up to the lvl 65 cap on and off,Sillus mountain soundtrack anyone?) and I got at least 8 other people interested in trying this "NEW" Aion again (i know 8 won't fill the bank but you know xD), and they sure won't play on old servers where they wont have any fun in open world brawls getting stomped and punished for months just cause they haven't played the game in…

• SERVER refresh rates

the ignore where i asked what the server settings are?

• SERVER refresh rates

can someone tag galeas please? this ignore is weird

• SERVER refresh rates

lets not forget about the tick rates and refresh rates so the admins dont get confused or forget what i asked from the start

• SERVER refresh rates

was just trying to figure out why we have so much problem with geodata "target too far away" etc, just wanna know how is it atm

• SERVER refresh rates

I was reading an article about servers and how they work, and i stumbled upon this one " netcode-explained " " Update rate What adds an extra delay on top of the travel time of our data (ping), is how frequently a game sends and receives that data. When a game sends and receives updates at 30Hz (30 updates per second), then there is more time between updates than when it sends and receives updates at 60Hz. Nk3CBE58zw5Xwx34JpKwdj-650-80.jpg By increasing the update rates you can decrease the addi…

• So it happens often a lot of people are afk now in canyon, once i was the only active player, rest 5 are afk, cant really farm game content like this. Can we have back the ability to kick people from canyon?

• dont think it will bring any1 back, but it would make the other side not get empty runas. Would prefer GF to focus on merge (in mass merge, 3 servers - 1 eng, 1 german, 1 french) as it is critically needed.

• 6.0 First Info

Baldurn - - General Discussion

its kinda funny but, did they ever draw a hand together with an orb weapon ? xDD looks like soon we will see a big list of skill changes right? i see 4 level of a skill enchant in that SS, wonder if its farm based (like in some mmo), or level based, or maybe they all have different properties (but all the same level) and you pick the one better suiting the situation. hope its not that p2w

• AION MMR

What i want is for them to understand that the way it works is kinda wrong, even from the beginning, and i will repeat this: You do 5 testing arenas to determine your rank -> you win all 5 -> you kinda get around 2k points All these while the top ranked people have bellow 2.2k points What is happening until 2k (or 1.5) feels like its not a proportional ladder. The range of the matchmaking must be changed, and a readjustment to the points also must be made.

• AION MMR

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Baldurn: “Can we all vote for it somehow? ” I'll surely vote against removing, along with others that I know they will do the same. ” ok ..?

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Cyv: “Quote from Playaion: “with 6.0 there should be a totally reset reset of all servers after merge. what way a better start then all is equal geared? so much will change, mayby people wanna reroll other class after the balance? Aion 6.0 will be like Aion 2.0 1-80 u can do in less then 1 week. ” Even if aion suddenly manages to get an increase of 300% on its population and they all agree to this, the current playerbase is but*hurt as f**k and they won't let this happen ” i would say…

• AION MMR

MMR system is not nice as it is now, it needs changes imo. You cannot do 5 arenas and get 2k points, while top ranked people have 2.1k ... what happened to 1k 1.5k ? XDD

• AION MMR

Can some1 from GF post some sort of formula.. or how it works, for all the cases (solo, group, glory, runat, etc)

• AION MMR

Quote from Livo: “Quote from Baldurn: “Agree with livo the idea is very good... but, for example the other day i used 10 arena scrolls, and i got 5 times the same opponent, and i dont want that to happen, its cool if 10 times i meet 10 different players, but not the same guy over and over again. ” I think it's because point no 1 on my list or it's because MMR points don't increase / decrease fast enough. Anyway MMR system should be fixed / improved, not turned off. ” then it needs serious rework…