Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Returning - how's the game atm?

Vane - - General Discussion

Quote from t0re: “dont worry no need, you're doing it yourself every1 will be killing you 1st ;D PS since u mentioned u wanna pvp, my advice would be-> when u get some levels and basic stuff, start trying to look for people to play with and if u manage to find ppl u wanna pvp with focus on your pvp defensive gear 1st , coz as a part of pvp group u'd be essentially the tank in it eating all the initial dmg. ” I'm not too worried about that. I remember how to play and how to avoid death. Although …

Thanks for the replies. Guess I'll take a look. I'm just really bored and can't find an mmo and I miss this game's atmosphere and pvp. Think I'll roll an SM (yeah I know...stone me)

Quote from Cyv: “I wonder how people still return to this game with all the current sh*t going on ” Well...I just really miss the good old days (2009-2012 pre-3.0) and I can't find an mmo that would satisfy me, so here I am Asking questions on the forum is free and takes no effort. Is the game playable? I read somewhere, to my big surprise, that apparently AionEU is doing the best atm. I had to visit the forums and see for myself, maybe get some non-ambiguous answers. I quit NA because the ping …

• I'm contemplating a grand return, but I need to know some things first. - How much money do I need to spend in the shop to be competitive? - How difficult is it to gear up properly from virtually zero? (since old gear is worth nothing now lol) - How long till I can be of any use in endgame pvp or even pve? - How much solo grind is needed nowadays? - Are hackers still being ignored? - Are the servers more stable? I used to violently fluctuate between 30 and 150 ping, totally made sin unplayable. …