Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can we get some exp event

Hizamaru - - Suggestions

Well , i guess they didnt listen to our calls

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Hizamaru - - Suggestions

in a previous post , i said that i agreed on @Keymaker 's suggestion that we should keep the HP that we got the last month before merge. I never said anything about reset. People who farmed HP normally will get a good rank , and ppl who went p2w will get the higher ranks , just like what is happening since forever . The only thing reason that im agreeing on that about HP and im not just dumbing the whole idea is to close this colossal gap between a guy who plays since they implemented the HP sys…

Hizamaru - - Suggestions

Quote from failboat: “Because you are only thinking from your own perspective. People on old servers spent lots of real money to acquire those ranks and here comes people that spent some months on a new server demanding a spot in the ranks, or something even more ridiculous, a reset. ” I call it bad investment lol. U shouldnt be able in the first place to get these ranks by emptying ur wallet but gameforge. No one told to the people that joined the new servers that they will get back to their ol…

Hizamaru - - Suggestions

Quote from testtestlab: “I think they should given the option for people on new servers to choose the old server they want to go. For example there is an assumption to merge atriska with Grendal but I have moved away from atriska to Grendal cos I don't want to play in atriska. I will be forced to go back to the server o moved away from? That's an instant delete for me... ” Not only that, people went to new server so they can get high ranked , its an instant delete for me if they dont do somethin…

Hizamaru - - Suggestions

Quote from Sophisticated: “I dont know if that is such a good idea. Im actually heading to become General status with more then 700k HP that i had to sweat and waste tume to get there, Your suggestion will be open to abuse because im more then willing to earn the respective HP per month but p2w shop whales can buy arena scrolls and still beat me even if I win runats bmrs, So no it wont happen sadly. I dont know why you guys are surprised about it, This isnt the first merge u know. ” Imo i think …

Hizamaru - - Suggestions

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Thebaby: “i have start thinking there wil be no merge xD ” I'm hoping there isn't a merge, at least not until the following things happen which have mentioned earlier in the thread 1. Ranks changed from total amount of HP into amount of HP earned the previous month. 2. Server Transfers opened for free for a couple of weeks to allow players to move from one server to another. only allowing for specific factions on specific servers to recieve players i.e. Grendal E…

• Returning to the game

Hizamaru - - Help & Questions

Hello , i have been thinking recently to come back to the after a long break , probably 1 or 1 and half year. And i wanted to ask if it really worths my time.Did they removed the gold pack thingy or do i have to pay for it again ? Also is the leveling now easier ?cuz as far as i remember back when i was playing it needed like 2 months+ on non-stop 8 hour at least grinding to get from 74-75 without going p2w .Does it worth starting from the begining at the new servers at this time or am i too lat…