Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 267.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reina?

illidan - - Help & Questions

Same, my character was a "returning player" a few days before the patch. When 6.0 went live he no longer had the buff but I had received the quest so I went to Sanctum. The NPC wasn't there or in the map for me. Only when I'm not in Sanctum does it show the icon. I heard from other players that it's a bug.

• Do I have to install the entire game with the 6.0 patch to play in the beta server? When I launched the client, there was a patch for 6GB and after that it started redownloading the entire game in another folder called "Aion A New Dawn PTS". Now it's at 40 GB. I only have a few gigs left in my HDD so I don't know if they will be enough and thought if I did something redundant.

• 2nd time in 10 minutes that client crashes during loading screen. I think it's not possible to enter right now. I f*cked over 2 groups so far, I'll go farm kerubs...

• checked because client crashed (no sendlog or error message, just plain old crash) and it's currently at 97%. Servers kaputt at 100%?

• Quote from failboat: “@illidan gear does matter. Players with MR set resist your skills. Further more, a low level non daeva character get their skills resisted all the time on HD characters. Unless you play the protector, no point in participating active as low level. Even as protector, you can get godstoned to death as low level and have to go again from the starting point. No different than staying afk. ” Well that sucks. Sounds like an unintended feature though. Gear shouldn't matter for an …

• A very entertaining event that we haven't had for a lot of time. I like the fact that it relies heavily on skill and not gear (although the boots affect your speed which affects your performance). To me it looks like the event is in beta state and the good rewards is for now since we are the "beta testers". I guess they will be nerfed in the future, but the race will still be fun. Of course the bugs should be gone by the time it official launches as an event. The 4th and 5th skill not working ar…

• 5.8 First Info

illidan - - General Discussion

Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from illidan: “Quote from Kelekelio: “in what game do you get PN before a patch? ” Every other game that I've played. The company/user provided information about the new content at least a day before the patch. Stop sucking so much their ” my little pony online gets updates? ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a9942125788493e9a8f47da48

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “in what game do you get PN before a patch? ” Every other game that I've played. The company/user provided information about the new content at least a day before the patch. Stop sucking so much their

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from klapek: “Quote from Akumanomi: “any news regarding the 100% enchant with supps with the current high daeva gear? is it still applicable in 5.8? i know it doesnt work on the new untradable gear. ” anyone know the answer? cuz im curious myself ” Yes it stays the same for the current High Daeva gear. And yes it doesn't work with the new untradeable gear. ” Does it still work for non-HD gear?

• High ping

Quote from failboat: “2000km and you don't ever get ping under 100? This is a bit strange for me. Google says I live 1,658km away from the servers. My ping right now is i.imgur.com/U7P4U89.jpg ” Why does it sound strange? The longer the distance, the higher the ping. That's globally known. Of course if I go to an isolated area (no players), my ms will drop to 90 but it will still show lag spikes now and then and increase to 100+.

• High ping

Quote from [NICK]MrSlacks: “Mostly is ping distance based. Further you live from server more lower ping you have. ” Wut? I am 2,000 km far and I never dropped lower than 100. In combat it easily reaches 150 and during siege 200. Every European player complains about the lag in NA servers, even though they are an ocean apart. By your statement, they should have 10 ms.

• I read that gladiator has 1.1 attack speed in 6.0 and it's broken. It's also easier and cheaper to find gear than magic classes. For Gunner it will take you either a lot of time or a lot of kinah to gear in pvp.

• 6.0 First Info

How did we go from "6.0 is gonna revive Aion, back to the good old days, balancing FTW, I can't wait!" to "Uhhh what." ?

• Maybe because they want to play now, not in a year. Plus, if you farm all day you can make it to 75 faster than 6.0 coming to EU. Do not underestimate the power of NEETs.

• I imagine this is a normal day in the HQ

• Sounds like that event where you buy weapons from NPC, enchant them to +15 and after the event you can keep them.

• 6.0 First Info

"12s Cooldown" board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a9942125788493e9a8f47da48

• Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

Quote from [NICK]eleodora: “ board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a9942125788493e9a8f47da48 <Induce Deep Sleep> R.I.P board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a9942125788493e9a8f47da48 <Siege Cannon> board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a9942125788493e9a8f47da48 <Air Defence Bombardment> board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a9942125788493e9a8f47da48 <Magical Bombardment> ” Good riddance.

• 6.0 First Info

Finally, they changed the character screen! Ever since they went with the current one I felt it downgraded. I mean, the previous one had a great background and I could see all my characters which increased my mood to play XD board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a9942125788493e9a8f47da48

• I stopped counting at 5/130 XD