Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Sparx: “There is no source, just assumptions Wait for the next Daevas Tavern video for more informations about the update ~ Sparx ~ ” Do you have an assumption for Daeva tavern video date? xD

• Quote from Click: “Can you add Katalam back and delete Nosra / Esterra? ” New map Lakrum is pretty much new North Katalam. 1 huge map with asmo and ely bases, and a single fort. Silus will never be forgotten ><

• Quote from Shaokahnn: “Im the best beyblade,spinning class rerolling machine in this game . Dont hate the player, hate the game. P.s My guess is that 6.2 (we skip 6.0) will come out in november/december. ” Sadness intensifies. I guess I'll wait.

• I'm coming back to Aion

Raidon - - General Discussion

Quote from Hashtag: “Is there any official release date for 6.x in ru or na? Coudnt find any. ” Ru officials said 6.x will come 5--6 months after launch in KR (Which was in January), so its June/July.

Quote from Hashtag: “It wont be this year, the pw2 patch need to be milked properly first. And not to mention so many changes in 6.2 (veteran system, elite, kinah, shop) its gonna take gf months to prepare and find solution for those problems so yea... ” Russians said they will release 6.0 in July. So gameforge will have alot of the thinking done for them.

Quote from Kadex: “Quote from Raidon: “waiting for 6.0 that is due this August/September. ” eksdeeeeeeeee ” Every other patch (2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0) launched in late August / early September. I don't think 6.0 will be different.

I'm also coming back but I will be waiting for 6.0 that is due this August/September.

• Hello, I've quit Aion about 6 months ago but it seems old habbits never die. Even though patch 5 was the worst patch in Aion history, I still managed to have alot of fun with my friends in it. Right now I'm thinking to come back but I don't want to start long before 6.0. Is there any official info about 6.0 coming to EU? So I can have an idea on when to start playing again. Thanks for any info. PS Shaokahn if you're reading this, you're still bad at this game.

• Brilliant Beginner's Pack

I recently moved to Aion RU after playing on EU for 5 years. And I can safely say that Aion EU is steaming pile of crap. I might make a big thread about this topic but here is some examples. This "Begginers" pack that gameforge is selling you, is given away for free in RU with WAAAY more stuff. We get, feather forever, braclet forever, also get 5 serums to enchant the feather + 2 all powerfulls. No "30 days" bullshit. There is even more freebies like exp/crafting/gathering 500% amulets and loda'…

• Quote from Ashandarey: “Quote from Sita: “Quote from [NICK]heeyitsme: “Forward it, no changes needed.” Done :D” I wonder ...how many of the suggestions people made were approved and made in game ?” None

• dead game

Raidon - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]lysdurdiden: “Well they started to do a huge mistake, its by giving some VR as Luna craft rewards. Why should I pay for Gold packs to get the steam wings if they are in the luna pack? Keep VR rewards exclusive VR gameforge.” Quote from [NICK]lysdurdiden: “Well they started to do a huge mistake, its by giving some VR as Luna craft rewards. Why should I pay for Gold packs to get the steam wings if they are in the luna pack? Keep VR rewards exclusive VR gameforge.” Their biggest mi…

• Disappeared stigma

Just contact support. I have a same bug with my sharptooth lumen a while back when it dissapeared. I contacted support and got it back in less than 6 hours.

• Worth coming back......

Game is not worth coming back to. Its basicly p2w now, and with patch 5.3 it will skyrocket that shlt even more. People who got atleast a bit of common sense quit this game. Since patch 4.5 game started nosediving. They began deleting worlds/instances and other content for no reason. P2W got out of controll with accessory enchantment and evolution enchantment as well as all gear being tradeable. Also the new enchantment system makes it so that your item self destroys if you fail enchanting so wi…

• You people must realize that aion eu is in near death situation. Some of you are realy naive or stupid. Gameforge is trying to squeze last money from the game before it dies. Gameforge tried Merging servers and FAILED! Tried adding aion to steam and FAILED! Hell they even managed to f*ck up broker and weaving for 2-hand weapons.... But they didn't f*ck up the window that pops up every time I open broker for the first time each day telling me that there is a f*cking new garbage in aion shop that …

• Elo/mmr system in Aion

I think aion is missing nice open world pvp and game balance in term of getting decent gear in reasonable time. Here is the situation we have--> 1 - Ppl who play 25/8 or spending 100+ euro/week in game are having too much of an advantage against players who don't have alot of time and/or money to play the game,meaning their gear is stronger than their opponents(most of the time). If you have like normal rank 1 gear with abyss/kunax's accesories +2/3 and you go against officer with full +15 gear …

• What do I think about it - Good event idea. How many chests I found - 9 or so. Is it easy or hard - somewhere between. What would I change? Give better rewards ffs,spending my time searching for those chests just to find a useless 1 days mount or even worse - some candies or untradeable skins that I can't do anything with.

• Elo/mmr system in Aion

Quote from Cyan: “I am sure EU got the same matchmaking system as every other version since every region receives the same patches. Sometimes there are minor changes, but overall the content and the mechanics are the same. Additionally, I remember having read something about the introduction of an arena matchmaking system some years ago. Don't know which patch it was though. ~Cyan” Yeah we have,its the system that matches rank 1 players who got to 65 2-3 weeks ago,against premade Commander+Gover…

• Quick question about Grendals/Rank 1 gear event.I bought 2 spear (1 Grendal's and 1 PvP spear) I made both of them max lvl.Then someone in the chat said that I will only get to keep 1 of them. DAFUQ? IS that true? I asked in LFG and people said yes i will only get to keep 1! Are they just trolling or gameforge is THAT retarded to not say anything about it on "Event description page"?

• Quote from [NICK]sadsadas: “1. You won't get it. 2. Even if we would get it, it would not be FT farming 24/7, since that feature would be turned off, just like in ice cube event, so only 1 key per day 3. I think this company made a mistake last year. I mean since when we get any really good events in here? 4. Petitions never worked and probably never will work in here. Actually they could make in game survey with questions if they would wanna ask opinions.” 1. I have 7 chanrs 50+ so 7 keys/day 2…

• Can we get another Alchemy event like last christam.It was such an awesome present from you last christmas,everyone got tons of valuable and usefull items.And this christmas we got that crapy card event,Sure it has some epic godstone,but last time we had it,no1 got it,and other items are pretty much useless.People should make a pettition asking gameforge to give us Alchemy event for this christmas.