Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Endless Farm

Appelsap - - General Discussion

I agree with senpai little bit but game has alot of rng already and i getting tired of getting nothing now it feels not rewarding after week grinding and still no progress im edge of quitting aion again i have none legendary daevanion skill if one drops and it happend 11 times now still i get no luck getting them i roll contantly 30 roles cba wasting time making alts which is super super boring to do after you level on your main acc 3-4 level 80's and about pvp stones oh boy its pain in the ... …

• Quote from Hjarta: “I'm missing just one daevanion skill cause I had a huge amount of gold bars from the exchange, surely not thanks to the shugos in instances. I think the only shugo drop that I got for me was the Garden one, always lost on roll from the few that actually had a drop in them xD ” I always lose the rolls makes me hate this game even more whoever thinks Daevanion skills was good idea idk what he was thinking

• I have none legendary whatsup

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Appelsap - - Nergal

-Senpai

Appelsap - - Nergal

-Senpai

• +1

• What matters is dps 10k accuracy is more then enough idk who this random twardy is but if you got the dps you will be fine people overdrive so much the boss will most likely evade some of your dps typical ego pve guys xD who clearly thinks they are top notch last time i respond

• Quote from twardy: “12k accuracy. Rerolling gear for accuracy + manastones here and there, maybe luna buff? ” xDDDDDDD crazy guy 9/10k minimum 11k is cap

• Quote from Fractures: “Best thing about all this stuff with daevanion skills is that people legit don't wanna take you instances/pvp if you dont have a specific skill that makes your class broken (HI RED ZERKING THAT I NEVER GET). I am currently abusing luna and holy tower since i can clean the instance alone but im really unlucky getting duplicates and not being lucky to get the proper ones so yeh 6.5 comine feature would be nice to have now... ” Thats p2l for getting nothing imo which you shou…

Appelsap - - Nergal

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Appelsap: “what about dred we come across people with rank great general and stuff and most of the time they still lose me being rank 1 rank doesn't mean anything for me atleast ” Yeah i don't care about rank either but please don't merge us with Barus because i still want to be accepted to server-wide instance groups. ” HT/NARAK only thing u need is full garden lol

Appelsap - - Nergal

what about dred we come across people with rank great general and stuff and most of the time they still lose me being rank 1 rank doesn't mean anything for me atleast

• Quote from [NICK]dracumelspata: “its like that they completely remove the shugo lol. and something more.Do you believe guys that some skills have lower rate than others? 1 ) make an alt 2 ) make gear for this alt 3 ) this alt need to be in the 2nd account 4 ) this account need to have gold pack 5 ) go nara 6 ) after 30-40 runs find the shugo 7 ) use everything to increase the drop rate and pray the shugo have the skill 8 ) open the skill and get duplicate.Soft Resonance have 0.5% rate or what ?A…

• Quote from Elthan: “All I know is that I only have my ancient skill from garden and nothing else.... Nearly 2 months since the patch. And I do every week all my PvE instances and PvP ones. The damn shugo spawns perhaps once every ten times. ” yup Its funny how people think so easy about making alts xD like if you got alot of time xD

Appelsap - - Nergal

Quote from [NICK]rvik: “Ok guys, I was lazy again. You are not the only server who have problem with imbalance. Many servers share same or opposite imbalance. kZl3tvu.png Based on search through classes. ” Its possible merge with barus its seems fair to merge with that server 594elyos against 606 asmo

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “I got this far 3 daevonian skills, the gok one and two legendary, Squalll variation, soft reverb, Illusion ensamble and im just doing all runs all weeks won over 9 shugo spawns wich tbh leans towrds good rng on rolls but nvm this will men nothing in next patch when they will become even easier to obtain ” like im so desperate that i saving up gold bars and im buying everyday even i do every run still no luck and im kinda demotivated to keep playing i feel like im wasti…

• Hello people 2 month has passed yet no singel daeva drop for me xD im still stuck with the ancient if legendary daeva drops it happends 14 times i only roll 30's so balanced gf i wanna thank you for the best game experience rng made me bleed out of my eyes

Appelsap - - Nergal

Quote from Z|A|C|H: “@Galeas its been over a month and nothing has been done and nothing has been heard from your side. What is gonna happen? ” NCSOFT is slacking giving us solution and GF oh boy i want to flame but ye they know everything better but still asking the community for help lel

Appelsap - - Nergal

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Appelsap: “Like how much elyos are you talking about? on ereshkigal ” You have about 200 ely and 30 asmo on ereshkigal I think ” Honestly that wouldnt make it anymore balanced on nergal server bc elyos of eresh would probably better geared and steam rolle these 300+ asmo with eas so thats also bad solution to do

Appelsap - - Nergal

Quote from Xanoa: “maybe merges ereshkigal with nergal because ereshkigal have so many ely but not enough asmo and inversely for nergal it would avoid running an empty server for nothing ” Like how much elyos are you talking about? on ereshkigal

Appelsap - - Nergal

Quote from shynon: “From an asmodian's perspective, it really is unfair. On Divine Siege, we usually destroy the gates so much quicker compared to elyos that they actually come and get inside through our broken gates since if they actually keep on trying to destroy their own gates,the siege will be over before they manage to get to Dux. Even though i really hate the idea of locking a faction, this may needs to be done, because i can really understand the frustration and i do not see any other wa…