Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• +1 even I know there is no chance to happen this.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Ironskin - - General Discussion

One transformation contract 2000 gold ignots? This happened after maintenance!

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Hjarta: “Quote from Eggsdee: “Quote from Hjarta: “well deyla asmo lost divine siege and I got normal reward with ultimate stuff and legendary pvp stones xD ” I think its about your personal rank winning or losing it should give u those rewards depending which rank you get. But yeah whoever wins have to get always more items. ” as far as I know a loss is a loss, no matter what the reward is the same for all in the faction that lost ” Has nothing to do with the rank. Two players same le…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Seam there is a bug here. Player with GP got Gold Medal as reward from Sige and other without GP got normal reward for this pach. Hope you fix this bug, is a bad one!

• I have spent about 50 euro on trasformation and I got nothing that I can use. I got 2 ancient, and are for clerics ( I am playing templar). The system really suck. We cant actually play without speding 1k euro on shop. Good luck with your game, I wont spend my work on your stupid system.

• Quote from Konstantinos: “Quote from Ironskin: “In this moment 90% of community sucks bad. The real community that actually made that strong Aion community, is gone for long time. There is a chance, most of us to come back with 6.2 ( personally stooped played, waiting for 6.2). If they will not screw up the patch and we will have again that fun pvp moments, and we dont have to farm all day for gear, you might see an "other Aion". ” i have stop before the aion 5 and i will return in aion 6.2 but …

• The State of Antriksha

Entries legions were transferred from Antriksha, because of the bad community that was created when they merged English community with Turkey server. We had very bad experiences with Turkics players, from the fact they dont know English at all or to the fact they keep screwing up every party/alliance they were and was not full Turkish. What you seed is what you get!

• 1. Remove so called "Veteran Reward" that you keep reseting and ppl keep buying gold packs for getting the rewards. This is pay to win! 2. Dont provide visible advantages via shop, like items that makes the difference in the game. 3. Put a limit of how many gold pack you can buy, per credit card or paypall account, account, etc. In this way ppl will not change real money to kina, via gold pack system. GF has just become a "Gold sealer" What I am saying, be sure you make some good incoming for th…

• In this moment 90% of community sucks bad. The real community that actually made that strong Aion community, is gone for long time. There is a chance, most of us to come back with 6.2 ( personally stooped played, waiting for 6.2). If they will not screw up the patch and we will have again that fun pvp moments, and we dont have to farm all day for gear, you might see an "other Aion".

• Quote from Doombolt: “Only one hack & slash game is worth it and that is diablo. There's nothing that could beat that amazing game I spent 5k hours playing. And it's a Blizzard game, which leaves me with nothing more to say ” Have you tired PoE?

• Quote from Konstantinos: “You can use your 7 days free gold pack to sell and pay 30 days gold pack from broker to remove the limits ” Also he cant play too. He was not asking for a solution he was giving a feedback that creates a negative impact on community, but of you going to come with a solution for that too And now to the point. The limitation that GF has created on Aion are for forcing you to buy theirs products. Ofc ppl would say you can farm kina, bla bla but many forgets that not everyo…

• Today I got the decision I am going to stop play this game, again. I have reach the conclusion is not worth my time. Is not worth it to play. Nothing changed, actually did, is worst then I remember there was. In last 3 month of play gave me a very bad taste of about this game, a bad behavior from GF. All the events and how they are modifying the game is keep forcing you reach for the wallet. Elite veteran rewards is totally killing the game. The inflation on the game is sky-rocking. In last moth…

• Quote from Senpai: “There are other -more polite- ways to tell the Aion team that there are still issues, even though they can understand frustration it doesn't give free passes to toxic behaviour. @Other posters, no warnings given at the moment but leave the snide remarks and spam for other forums please. ” Also there are other ways that you can avoid that customers dont get frustrated about the services you are providing every few days ... Being polite actually means you feel respect with who …

• Returning casual player

I wont advice to return back. I did this mistake few months ago an I am felling I wasted my time. I will tell you the reasons why. 1. Every content of the game is somehow forcing you to use your wallet. The game and events are build now ONLY around money. 2. The community is very bad and elites. They will totally ignoring you and more than that, if you dont succeed to have +15-20 gear you will be consider a "noob", not to mention if you are not lvl 75... 3. PVP is non existent (and if dose exist…

• Don't insult others for having a different opinion senpai

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Ironskin: “Except with: - "key-bug spaming" where you could get from 1 to 33 sacks ( this is the highes number of sacks I know someone took with just one gold key) - The infernal lag - The the fact you could not connect to the event cause sever was overload it - The fact of dying without the possibility to resurrect ( not event at the end of the race) - The fact that ppl keep spaming lvl 10 chars making the event afk -- The fact the event brought more inflation on th…

• Quote from Sjaakjuh: “Except from the weird buff i feel we didnt need in the first place. Without all the lag and bugs I actually enjoyed doing the event. It's a kind of unique event I didnt do before on aion. ” Except with: - "key-bug spaming" where you could get from 1 to 33 sacks ( this is the highes number of sacks I know someone took with just one gold key) - The infernal lag - The the fact you could not connect to the event cause sever was overload it - The fact of dying without the possib…

• No comment! Just disgusted!

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Yes, it's called part of the strategy. ” Is called stupidity from GF that dose not has a professional QA team!

• Temp Class Problems

Ironskin - - Templar

Quote from Hashtag: “some of you guys totaly miss the point. He is just trying to say if in the same time good temp or good sin/gunner/sorc whatever apply to a easy instanc like lok gok even nara em...what you woud pick and invite? Speaking lfg wise.... Ofc depends on membebrs you already have, but lets be honest noone realy need a templar. Templar is just kinda needed in nara nm. The only solution is playing with friends, or beeing a realy geared temp with good dps...but most ppl say low dps cz…