Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• welcome to pay2win

Bob - - General Discussion

Quote from skyfear: “i Hope .. after thay Milk the p2w people is money ..and get enough .. thay add event for F2p people that can able to get ancient Transformation selection or even random .so the gap between f2p and P2w reduce i hope thay do it soon like next week ” That wouldn't be fair imo. Imagine you are a p2w guy who spent 10k Aion Coin to get 1 legendary transformation suitable for your class from RNG box not even guaranteed. I mean if you ask me they deserve at least 1 legendary transfo…

• welcome to pay2win

They are just trying to get rid of this game. They know this game has no future and it is not worth to invest their time and money on this game. Have you ever seen positive movements from them since Nic resigned ? These guys need fresh blood, aion is old game it had its time.

• Happy Hour event?

Quote from Potatosin: “If aion team sees this plz put happy hour on the weekend i cant waait to spend my money . Thanks ) ” I hope you can get Kaisinel on the weekend bro.

• welcome to pay2win

xD

• Quote from ynal: “u see the complains in na forum? youtube.com/watch?v=_UTcv8ZAnCM snowflake event in na, very funny. Events are pretty bad in na tho and the price for shards in na is lol..gf is stupid af, everybody know that, but na is not better. ” You don't have to pay much to get legendary/ancient there and all other stuff so clearly NA is better. Only wallet warrior would be happy about gforge's current policy because only they will be able get legendary transformation you can't get legenda…

• @Galeas It is very sad that you didn't activate Buff Snowman event this year, you were activating it every year now we don't get any drop, craft buffs. It would be helpful for new players in new servers since a good manastone like crit strike +58 can be 8-10kk (half gold pack price) on broker not to mention crafting things. From 2017: Quote from Galeas: “Buff Snowman Over the holidays there will be an extra special guest in the capitals! Pay the Event Snowman a visit from 06/12 to 13/12 and he w…

• You guys should just spend your kinah for crafting if you are not playing cleric already and use your 2 legendary stones on ancient weapon if you still have ancient. You will have to spend a lot of kinah on crafting either but worth it maybe you can make it to 300 lvl in 1.5 months(if you have at least 8 toons for gok,mirash). If you don't have 2+ 80/80 gp veteran account you shouldn't bother yourself trying to make ultimate genesis +15 already and also you shouldn't play cleric either because c…

• Quote from Lemonzz: “I would go for +13... some ppl say they only go to +12 but yeah... legendary stones are rare and ancients not. ” I was doing the same and worked well for me even if I didn't have enough ancient pvp stones to make +13 I waited next week for enchanting, saved a lot of legendary pvp stones.

• Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “You can say this with such a better tone and without the last sentence. Drink some tea or w/e but calm down. Oh, you're an AT, it explains everything. Because Aerot gear doesn't have HB stats, as healing classes it would be such a loss to spend materials and kinah. ” I made crafted armors to my cleric in nergal only upgrading accessories and weapon atm(they are legendary). It is not such a loss tbh everybody should have 200+ lvl crafting by now already for fragments …

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Grimmzard: “Publisher that import kinah nerf soon as 6.2 come out and 20% ppl quit for sure ...yeah right ” Well they just forward it to ncsoft and as you have seen before asking changes for complex things like this takes a lot of time to progress and can cause another errors like happened before. I wouldn't ask such things from publisher. You should better play on NA at least if you wanna ask such things like that.

• Only asmo side alive in antriksha and they get everything in that server, elyos kinda do not exist there, they are not able to get fortress with maximum siege buff I don't know why do elyos even play there. Nergal is very bad choice yes it is new server but a lot of people quit there, be online at adred, runat times see the lfg groups yourself 90% of them are rush groups and they hardly find cleric there sometimes they can't find chanter either. Nergal's online statistics are also very bad compa…

• Nergal asmo is lack of support classes especially clerics and yeah they win 90% of sieges but if you check aioninfo website their daily online is very low actually it is even lower than antriksha which is dead server. I didn't find nergal-asmo broker is new player friendly better join deyla-asmo for healthy population, economy. Telling these as a new player who has characters there. Also it is kinda hard to find pvp group in nergal-asmo, only in the evening maybe and those are kinda rush bosses …

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from ohNoes: “Also GF should consider making those bags with enchants untradeable via broker. ” I don't think they are able to change such things like that since they are just a publisher.

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Just stop using your stones and lets wait for that 6.5 "enchanting rate" to burn them again and maybe need less lube, ur, stones*, less enchanting stones ” I don't think +3% more enchanting rate on legendary armour would worth to wait aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Enchanting_Rates but yeah if you still stuck in ancient gear better save them and use crafted gear instead ( even legendary noble would help till you complete your parts )

• Quote from Enjoykin: “Please tell me, is this in which version of aion pvp was independent of equipping and enchanting? Provide details and give examples with video,where the stripped character kills the dressed one, due to the high quality of the game. 2019 comes and people still believe in fairy tales. ” here you go no gear at all xD youtube.com/watch?v=jQwqs9H1Y0g

• You can only have fun by just only doing PvE as a beginner for a short time. PvP is gear based, skill doesn't matter much like old times, gear=win at least for now so you won't be able to have fun doing PvP. PvE is your only option and that's what people do these times since there are no pvp content much and people doesn't wanna do PvP with trash transformation and gear.

• Quote from Psycho: “What kind of luck is that? Have ultimate wep. +15 in 3 months ? Wow. Just wow… I thought its a long term goal xd. ” I saw a lot of people with +15 ultimate weapon but rest is full ancient or crafted gear. They just use their all veteran rewards on 1 weapon. There are people in Nergal with ultimate genesis gear(almost full) on both sides either as far as I have seen there. I didn't check Deyla server yet.

• Quote from Alibi: “Edit: Oh also this economy is great. Checked broker yesterday on Antri, 119k per snowball. On Nergal it's around 450k per snowball ” I hope those are not +1 Snowflakes

• I think it is good time to ask if you have any future plans about current servers since ereskighal players have free transfer ticket now. It would be good to know if you are planning to merge or any paid transfers for future because I see as Ereskighal server, Nergal and Antriksha also have low population we wouldn't wanna join one dead server to another. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…6b96ff421bb2308b4c10a1e4e

• What stigma to +9?

Bob - - Cleric

Quote from Mika: “2) If you don't have a good cast speed form it is NOT possible to Ripple Nightmare Scream. You can do it with a 20% / 25% cast form AND healing wave up. Or you can do it same as before with a legendary form with 35% cast. Also get interrupted while trying to do it (any stun, pull, aethershold) timed with Nightmare Scream and you won't have time anymore to Ripple it, its too fast. ” Not to mention legendary daeva skill Nightmare Sorrow it is like instant but I think still you ca…