Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Assassin's Uniform - Luna cube

Blockt - - Suggestions

Quote from t0re: “I dont think u'll get asnwer from GF on that here, may be if Sita asks and w8 for reply but in my opinion its best if u just write to the support page aion.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en PS. It cant be removed if it was never there in the 1st place [KR dont have luna, the one labled as "original" on the site is jsut NA version as they got it 1 patch before us) ” Ty for the answer, the thing is i contacted with support at first, and they sent me to this suggestions forum…

Blockt - - Suggestions

Up

Blockt - - Suggestions

Hello. I write this post pretty much to ask if you actually removed Assassin's Uniform from the Luna craft list, and why, whats the point?? aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Lu…e_-_Karunerk%27s_Workshop In the default list (korean original one i guess) from the link above it does appear, but not in the european one. We can have all the assassin's weapons and headband which I can tell NOBODY wants xD, but why remove only the uniform? Been keeping luna's light for months and months, thinking that i just…