Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Press CTRL + Print Screen. You don't need to go to character creation to do it.

• Quote from gabriz666: “Quote from Nuke: “Quote from gabriz666: “How much kinah does it approximately cost to level a magical crafting from 1 to 300? ” around 2500 ancient stones for 0 to 100 if that can help in figuring it out. I can assume it's the same amount for 100 > 200, 200 >300 ” I see. But let's say from 20 to 40 it's already slower to level crafting with ancient/legendary/ultimate stones, converting them. So at 100 I might be nearly impossible with such speeds (maybe aroud 50 stones per…

• Enchant gear simulator

zangyain - - General Discussion

Quote from Magistone: “Then explain me how 2 characters can have huge difference in luck overall... ” It's called apophenia - a universal human tendency to seek patterns in random information, such as gambling.

• And also, it's still possible to fail every single time until you die. It's not very likely, but it can happen. That's what randomness is. No matter how hard you want to believe otherwise. And me personally.. I've failed several times to enchant ancient items from +0 to +1. And I've also managed to enchant items to +10 without a single fail. It's all random!

• Loosing faction buffs

Quote from Aura: “board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…cec3cc3d8ac84db3d72be7e23 On the left, normal stats, on the right, with siege buff. ” What about defensive stats. Are they all same as well?

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

zangyain - - PvP

I'm quoting myself, because looks like everybody is ignoring this message in previous page. Probably because it was in moderation for so long and most people probably read only newest messages. Quote from zangyain: “I made a small program to simulate enchanting, starting from +10 with legendary stones on ancient pieces, because it's most relevant at the moment. My point is to demonstrate only the RNG part in it, because 48% chance seems to be too hard to believe by lots of people. Results from a…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

zangyain - - PvP

I made a small program to simulate enchanting, starting from +10 with legendary stones on ancient pieces, because it's most relevant at the moment. My point is to demonstrate only the RNG part in it, because 48% chance seems to be too hard to believe by lots of people. Results from a single run (with a source code) can be found from pastebin.com/nxgjup9w And for all those who can read the code, I know it's not good or pretty code, I'm just an amateur programmer. And if you find any mistakes in t…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Probably an older bug but anyways, as a spiritmaster, if you have a siege weapon summoned and you use the skill Spirit bundling, you lose the siege weapon.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from [NICK]tuhka: “Map keeps bugging with Cube Laboratory entrances. People run to die unecessarily thinking the entrance is open. Yesterday it showed 1 "Fake" entrance, today there is 2 "Fake" entrances. I guess tomorrow will be 3? ” I think this happens when other faction takes the garrison while the entry shugo is still around.

• Quote from Livo: “This Sunday (17.09) at 18:00 - 19:00 CET bring your characters to the starting point of POETA / ISHALGEN on the ROOKIE server. Create new character if You don't have any 65lvl or below. Shout with slogans against last nerfs made by Gameforge. Bring your friends, legion mates. Share this info with every Aion player. Show the publisher what means community. We gonna make screenshots and send it to MMORPG portals to show what is going on in Aion right now. ” Just remember that old…