Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Sinful: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “The long awaited october promised events that will help us with contracts problem gives us from 0 to 3. Are you guys testing on how fast u can kill an mmo or what? ” Lmao no one can kill an MMO faster than Neowiz (Bless Online) that went from 30k players to less than 1k players within the space of 2 months. ” posting it here. steamcharts.com/cmp/261430,681660 You compare a beauty and an unfinished "thing", so i compare steam stats knowing we can get aio…

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Norille - - Suggestions

Quote from Sphyrel: “Since you are talking about enchants, are those rates the same for us? @Galeas aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Enchanting_Rates ” THese are definitly what we have or maybe 25 % to 20 %. maybe 1 guy succeed raising is enchant to + 15 with ancient. Which, with purple is hard even.

• 1 Week was to much it seems, already the promo WOUHOU!!!

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Norille - - General Discussion

Quote from Skateray: “The enchantment system is bugged. Used 100 yellow pvp enchantment stones to make my +5 dagger fall to +1 and purple stone failing on +6. please fix and reimburse. ” Rng is not bug. You are Just like me. Easy solution, stop when it fails in chain. Whereas u'll be sad.

• This Thread is a meme I think... Give us all or we don't play . .. We have better potion rate drop rates (large one). Increasing these from mobs should be good to farm to get geared at least. These using purple to farm, while they know it's rare are GG. The patch, no hype from me. But it's good actually. If we can Just increase a bit pots drop rates all good. No need to CS, almost all classe have a skill to rush. New players and returnees need that mount from quests. Until xform contracts unbala…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from Kyir: “Quote from [NICK]tuhka: “The So Long event bags disappeared and nobody got any compensation of them. Neither did people get the "8x - 24x completed"rewards. ” Sita hat mentioned in german Forum on tuesday that it would be better to sell them before patch.And you sold them probably with "trash" für 1 kinah /bag ” Anyway, are the Luna instances also not supposed to drop quest item, or is that actually a bug? ” It has been reported on PTS too, we had no respou…

• Quote from [NICK]tiktok: “Now would be a nice deal to have 40% more aion coins deal in shop ” Let us enjoy the game atleast 1 week please.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

I don't know if it is better now, but yesterday some skills have some... let's say problem. When you launched nothing happen. I don't know if it happened on others servers, or only at start. Plus you have from time to time when you launch skill something weird appearing on your launch bar skills. i'll try to screen this out when it appears.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Sita: “since 6.x headgear is considered part of the armour ” Ty. And about the reported bugs any news ?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

No exchange for estima. No exchange for wings. I didn't check it right, but you get accessories chest for headband right ? The headband is in armor chest. If someone can confirm that he has his headband exchanged, ty.

• 6.0 Classes

Quote from Lazar: “Quote from ShinGami: “I fear that there will be too many Chanters around for some time, probably Gladiators too. ” Because these 2 classes will be the strongest in PvP?What will be the strongest dps-class? Assassin? ” In my opinion yeah Sorc and Sins deal a lot of damage in pvp and pve. But yoy shouldn't just look these points. For sins, you'll have to upgrade 2 weappons, enchant 2 weappons. Which is not the case of others classes. Plus burst is not the only point, as i played…

• 6.0 Classes

1000000000000000000000000000000 chanters, 10000000000000000000000000000000 gladis. 5000000000000 rangers. Templar lovers ofc, some clerics who wanna deal 10000 damages, some sorc lovers, some SMS ofc fear is so good (just like me Lel). Some bards, 3 ATS, some gunners, some sins lovers. And Some, well 1000000000000000000000000 chanters. That's how i felt on PTS, and that's what i think people want to go through.

• Quote from Wowie: “Quote from Wolx: “maybe if you don't have the required number of scrolls to get exchanged, normal ones will get deleted, 1h ones you keep them for use. ” 1h scrolls would be broken af in 6.2 ” Until that sm decides to magic implose you

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Wowie: “Quote from Daeny: “The compensation gear can be upgraded to next tier just like the one from the npc and it is the best one, its just that some piece are better the ones u get from npc and others better the compensated, but once you upgrade it they become the same. For example a compensated yellow weapon maybe its better than the one from the npc, but once you upgrade to purple they both get the same purple version. ” it doesn't work like you said...the compensation gear is st…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Daeny: “The compensation gear can be upgraded to next tier just like the one from the npc and it is the best one, its just that some piece are better the ones u get from npc and others better the compensated, but once you upgrade it they become the same. For example a compensated yellow weapon maybe its better than the one from the npc, but once you upgrade to purple they both get the same purple version. ” If it is as you say it is totally crap, from my point of view. But again, it i…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Click: “Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Click: “We cannot upgrade it to Ultimate ” Thats incorrect for PvP-Gear. ” Might be, but it’s not the best one, isn’t it? ” Not the best one, from Youtubers feedback from Korea.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Click: “We cannot upgrade it to Ultimate ” Thats incorrect for PvP-Gear. ” The incorrect part is that we can upgrade the gear, right? But still this gear is not the best, so still have to start from scratch. And i totally agree with Click about what he said earlier. You didn't play, or you were lazy like me in 5.X, start on new server or play on older. By playing on PTS, guys it will be all about the guy who has the more friends with him. The solo pvp player like me…

• Whatever the way I’m looking at it, Xforms will kill the game. The difference in term of power, between the one before ancient (green, white, blue) and, ancient legendary etc. Is just... For me, it has no clue to include more than Large or even Ancient forms from these scrolls, since the best we can get freely are some ancient potion. Rhym if the price is 1 aion coins... Well even with RNG guys with 20 K AC will have 20 K Scrolls, I’m not found of this situation. Scrolls are good the way they ar…

• Gear exchange

Quote from Pink Omega: “Quote from Norille: “Speculation, QQ before even seing. We know Nothing. Even if the gear given is ultimate, it's Ultimate which is tradeable (maybe, or maybe not), which means not the best gear, the second one. But still this is speculation. ” You realise 6.2 is out in RU right? + kr already has 6.5.These are facts. The one speculating is you, all crafted gear is tradeable at broker. Information about the patch is out there, if you even bothered searching a bit. ” And RU…

• Hope these sets are easy to get, whereas, this "casual" aion is a dream lol or a nightmare.