Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Wixi - - General Discussion

@Torial So you have a class than don´t deal damage and doenst heal as Dps, and as support needs a Ultimate MR gear to be playeable, very easy to get camps ultimate gear no?. Good luck if you think people is gonna play like that. 7.0 seems even worst with Benevolence and Sacrificial power changes etc. Anyway those skills are in PTS im sure that at the end or in next version they are not gonna be the same due to testing and rages. PD: and also limiting a class to be just 100% support makes no sens…

• 7.0 First info

What? clerics 1v1 now has bad Dps + 0 healing if you dont have full PvP red gear reidentified with healing boost (and it´s imposible to have red gear). For clerics support same who has a good ultimate MR set? What aion do you play? When you see a 55k hp ranger hitting 7k crits on a 55k cleric that heals 1.5k casting 1 sec. Quote from Torial: “Everybody agrees that this patch is dominated by healing classes, so I also don't know what YOU are smoking. ” Clerics are already nerfed in 6.2, who on ea…

• 7.0 First info

@Torial I dont know if you are aware that sacrificial power already decrease 200 HB, and that cleric healing skills are nerf as f*ck (1.4k-3k hp casting skills) while people hitting 7-8k easily on you with instant skills. So do you think its balanced srly? or what are you smoking. Yeah more red gear dependant and no life. To not be able even to enjoy your class.

• 7.0 First info

So yes when you see a chanter dps healing himself like a cleric support, or a glad, bard etc healing more than a dps cleric XD So yeah nerf cleric dmg, heals and also dont add him any cc or def skill cos bah... Anyway get all red items with healing boost thats what the game saying.

• 7.0 First info

Yes sacrificial power. -1000 healing boost? wtf are they smoking

• 7.0 First info

Wtf are those changes what do you mean by amelioration?

• 7.0 First info

Is this fake or real? youtube.com/watch?v=_7dUS5k5Zug

• 7.0 First info

@Xanoa is there a level cap increase? or we gonna keep with the same "kind of gears" Cos its really confusing less than 1 year 6.0 and really hard to gear.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Xanoa: “I confirm, it is indeed the 7.0. update is 2.26 GB! ” If its 7.0 what happened to 6.6/7/8/9? xD Anyway its there gonna be a level cap Increase?

• New class in Aion?

So this update in Korea doesnt have a specific name? i mean: 6.7 / 6.8 / 6.9? Someone knows?

• New class in Aion?

How is it gonna be 7.0 on 28.11.11 for Korea.... if they are still in 6.5? so... no 6.7/6.8/6.9? wtf... it cannot be.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Wixi: “If you click on the link in the video description. It doenst say anything about new class, but of a 10 year anniversary event with a dungeon where u transform into a painter and paint a "city" fighting again those npcs. Someone has real info? because maybe we are getting trolled. ” if you look the description they wrote this채화, 색으로 물들다. 아이온 신직업 채화성 공개! translation Coloring, coloring. Aion's new class reveal! ” Wich translator are you using? cos in mine it say…

• New class in Aion?

If you click on the link in the video description. It doenst say anything about new class, but of a 10 year anniversary event with a dungeon where u transform into a painter and paint a "city" fighting again those npcs. Someone has real info? because maybe we are getting trolled.

• Btw just saw the Gold Shugo in Holy Tower (b4 reset)... they appear more often that people say. Otherthing is that you get the roll xD

• I have been told you don´t get same skill from shugo until you have them all (except the ancient one from GoK). Thats hapening in my case at least, i will keep informing you about the 2 books im missing, if they give me the other 2 100% you dont get the same.

• Quote from Parra: “Quote from Enaris: “Doing HT and Nara yesterday on 2 characters found total 5 shugos and 4 had chest. You were just unlucky this week. Sometimes it takes too many runs for that bugger to appear. ” Did you got 2x chest drop on same character in Narra? if this is so can you tell us if you get that shugo often, it drops the same skill too everytime you get it? same as the smuggler in GOK? ” I have got 5 Daevanion skills already. 1) From Garden. 2) From Naracali. 3) From a golden …

• Quote from Wolx: “Anyone tried the 10 pumpkin bundle and got a transform contract ? to confirm it's existence lol ” I have tried one and got a manastone bundle, with 1 accuracy +60 (450k) xD. I would rather go for skins that trying that sh*t.

• Would be nice to know the LOCATIONS to get bombs... sigh theres not enough bombs to do all the weekly stuff, and forget to solo GoK

• Can someone tell me if in group instances like Holy Tower pumpkins are individual drop or roll?

• Quote from Keiji: “board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…0cbd8ba075eb0fc9e723a7a84 Found it in Lakrum ” Someone found more spots where it appears?