Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Alamos - - General Discussion

Fungen Cabinet "permaned from Aion Shop (it wasnt exist and with timeline anyway) " when you have put inside of the house with some other with Expire date and come the time for disappear, is disappear and the Fungen Cabinet to olXE95S.jpg

• Deyla log in problem

Quote from Galeas: “Hey everyone, We just did something that should fix it. Can you please confirm that it works now? ” Yeap Galeas is fixed totaly Great Work

• Deyla log in problem

Form My side is just fixed and work perfect, everyone is fixed and can connect with out vpn?

• Deyla log in problem

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from [NICK]goldenstroke: “when will you correct this problem? why don't you even bother to answer our tickets? ” Not many tickets get answered in the weekend. Check again tomorrow afternoon. Is anyone still having problems with logging into Deyla? I just logged into that server without any problems. ” The 50% of the ppl still we can not login with out vpn

• Deyla log in problem

Quote from Sita: “support should be active today, the holiday was yesterday ” Holiday is over but 0 fix and 0 info about that problem and when they will fix it. still ppl they have problem to connect only to deyla server

• Deyla log in problem

Any News? still issue with connect to deyla

• Deyla log in problem

Quote from Konoyaro: “Can be a bandwidth attack which overloads only a certain route. ” True but again the attack will effect all the ips is connected in the specify server and not the 50% and the other 50% 0 lag or packet loss, but anyway the point is GF to fix it fast because we go in 3day on row with that problem

• Deyla log in problem

That is totaly NOT a DDoS attack.... DDoS attack is effective ALL the traffic of the server not specify IP's , ISP's , that is totaly Deyla server firewall or general server like machine or rooter problem maybe cause of DDoS attack firewall of the server or from rooter issue and block some isp's, general need search from GF Stuff and from theyr ISP Provider if is not from theyr side the problem, Lets hope from tomorow, they will be back in office to fix that issue fast because is 2 days on row. …

• Deyla log in problem

Quote from Galeas: “I confirm that info; there is indeed a DDOS attack taking place. ” Any News for that? because still ppl they can not login from yestarday

• Deyla log in problem

Quote from Click: “You can use proxy to connect from different routes, maybe some let u in. ” Yes you can use wtfast for example and you can connect normaly, but that is not the solution

• Deyla log in problem

Same in Greece, Vodafone and Cyta, And same in Cyprus Cyta to

• Deyla log in problem

Any News About Deyla server? still 50% of the people they can not login from yesterday maint

• Bugs After Maint

Naa is not only the mirash boxes :Ppp is everything expect mobs. everything else "use" it have 0 drop "luna, the first crystal you use disappear to, quest items use disappear with out give you the item loot"

• Bugs After Maint

After Last Maint Today , if you Try to loot/ open Boxes From mirash and general Box is empty or dissapear Same and in Luna when you try to loot the 3 Crystal in start from Unstable Aetheric Energy is dissapear with out loot

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Alamos - - PvP

Same here.... yestarday was spend 160x legentary stone for 1 item from +10 and fail all, today other 160 stones on same item and fail all...... totaly disappointed... and the enchant rates is far far away from official russian server what they have.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Hjarta: “@Galeas still no news for the daily luna quest item fix? ” As posted in the known issues list. NC just told us it is intended and not a bug. ” Galeas is a bug and i was report it in PTS and what russian server make for resault with screenshots. Rusian server add the corpse of the mob in begine of isntance for the ppl can make and theyr daily quest. if you want i can login again with video to russian official Aion server and make again video for understand …

• Deyla Down!!!

its Open now so

• Deyla Down!!!

Hello Any info why only Deyla is down and when will be back? is already 2+ hours down

• Quote from Galeas: “As I said only stack of 100 indomitable scrolls give you a bundle for the other ones it's a stack of 1000. I don't have more info than that sorry. ” I am not Understand and like you can see, no one does with the "Indomitable Scroll" we just, ask what scroll you mean with the name "Indomittable Scrolls" you mean like korean and russian deal x100 the Scrolls 1hour Scrolls 30minutes = 3 poition Quote from Nuke: “I've never seen anything like this in game Indomitable Running Scro…

• running scroll exchange in 6.0

Quote from Galeas: “Rarest are indomitable scroll. ” Sorry for my question but everyone is asking about that So Indomitable scrolls is only that we was take from chocolate event? : eHHH0wR.png Or we will take and x100 = 1x Selection Box of Legendary Transformation Potions (3 Potions) for the 1h Scrolls an the 30min Scrolls to?