Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 249.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Hashtag: “Quote from iSTAN: “Since 5.0 pvp was not an option for me anymore due to the time i have to play. It takes too much time to gear to be relevant and i don't have enough resources and time to do that I hoped 6.x will change that but now it's even harder lol. Since it's release i've played a total of 4 weeks with like an average of 3h/day and i got so far +15 ancient weapon and +14 wings =] the rest are at +5 xD . I've decided to continue playing because i like the game, but i'…

• Quote from ynal: “Quote from Parra: “Quote from [NICK]xkoma007x: “As a returnee 3 month playing and only two legendary from enchanting..... It's not RNG. Thats call in IRL "dont write it cuz moderator ban you". ” Look what Korea gives for returnees! and new comming players!All for free on a Free to play account and GF everytime repeating and saying we want to stay as close to korea as we can ! Yea right! ” You know, this is 7.0 and not 6 .x or? in 6.x korea don't give free legendary items, so wh…

• Quote from [NICK]xkoma007x: “As a returnee 3 month playing and only two legendary from enchanting..... It's not RNG. Thats call in IRL "dont write it cuz moderator ban you". ” Look what Korea gives for returnees! and new comming players! All for free on a Free to play account and GF everytime repeating and saying we want to stay as close to korea as we can ! Yea right!

• The only thing they care is to keep us back so we cant advance to fast yea right you do that for us gf?? i think its for the money you wanna take from us so people need so mutch enchantment stones etc to gear up when people are fully geared up and are broke on money we getting again new armor from a new patch and all the crap is starting again! Why you dont react to the real deal problems you made with this Gamble/Rng system and bad rewards from events and that we allways need to buy in shop thi…

• 7.0 First info

Parra - - General Discussion

Quote from Rym: “For general knowledge most of these rewards are exclusive to people who started again on the new servers in KR. They are from server specific events. ” Hope we get some of them when we get 7.0 and start painter class:)

• 7.0 First info

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…82dad8cd22c0414434e7a647bboard.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…82dad8cd22c0414434e7a647b

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Admiral: “Quote from Rym: “The Painter was received by the community in KR in a good way. They like all this cute stuff. ” That's because Koreans are weird. Ofc they will like it.Just like they liked that mini car mounts, and sheeps, and the option to make LoLi character, the option to make little boy character, option to turn attack animations into some weird cartoon looking mess. The list goeson and on, anything weird you can think of, Koreans will prob like it. If only devs for NA …

• Quote from Lemonzz: “80 chests and one key.... nice rate, indeed (killed 3000 mobs +) ” This events are made for cash shop,sadly we will not having things for free here.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Xuemi: “it's worth to wait ” Its not worth waithing ,i play a lvl 80 Painter on Korea have all skills its a class that should not be added to Aion the skills look allot as a sorcerer only new animation ofc some are new, like a sorcerer it is not having allot of self heal skill ,the Animations with all this bright collors simply dont fit to this game Painter using Psyg Cloth Set. Narrakali is solo now. even 7.0 patch did not inpressed me. Removed completely off-topic info. -Senpai

• Maby a event from GF side that gives great rewards and we dont have to spend money on shop its the time of the year that people getting gifts !! we get event and we need to buy buy buy again. Lets grind grind grind and buy the keys!

• Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “:nothingtoseehere: Posts that are completely off-topic can get censored, irregardless of you adding "I bet this will be censored". -Senpai ” @Senpai I have a Qustion i see allot of people are getting censored real fast you guys are on top of it ok thats fine if its correct ofc!, my question is why you did not cencor/ban Vashiro who did post a real time stream on twitch and did advertise on this forum for it? we all no if you play strait on korea you need illigal stuf…

• Quote from aclericfromthor: “Quote from lovely: “let's hope maybe in8.0 xD... srsly, this class is already overpower, why they will boost it more? for what? as a cleric i feel pretty useless now, lol, only dispel bot, nothing more. ” i feel you. ” dont be said guys i play chanter i save you:)

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Parra: “Quote from ReturningPlayer: “the rate for the shugo is an absolute joke tbh the last 12ish shugos were all empty how about do something about it ?? how are we supposed to get skills when this very low rate spawning shugos doesn't drop them ?? ” One way or the other they did a smuggler spawn nerf or the chest drop rate nerf .Where are they with there exact rates as Korea and there own words we wanna be as close to korea as we can? that is/was the biggest joke…

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “the rate for the shugo is an absolute joke tbh the last 12ish shugos were all empty how about do something about it ?? how are we supposed to get skills when this very low rate spawning shugos doesn't drop them ?? ” One way or the other they did a smuggler spawn nerf or the chest drop rate nerf .Where are they with there exact rates as Korea and there own words we wanna be as close to korea as we can? that is/was the biggest joke of 2018!

• New class in Aion?

All this info we allready have now about new class and 7.0 Patch makes me hope they gonna skipp 6.5 here in EU and put that patch right away:) or put the new class in 6.5 EU Patch I Know wishfull thinking

• New class in Aion?

Juggler?

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Parra: “Is this how the new class really going look in 7.0?? ” No, that's a new character related to the lore. New class can be seen in the main post. ” Thx Alibi

• 7.0 First info

Is this how the new class really going look in 7.0??

• New class in Aion?

@Senpai i deleted old one , this is the only one i post here with question. Ok on wednesday 28-11-2018 we get full info about the new class in aion, Could it not be on purpose that we all think aion 2 will only be there for mobile? or is NcSoft playing with us? and aion 2 could come in a later stadium to PC as well? then i want to point out something wath to think about this character with Cape at the end of this video 1:02 here: youtube.com/watch?v=nbEn-aX06U0 The same character is used for the…

• AION 2

Parra - - Daeva's Playground

shugocookie.png