Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Drakan Farm

einhart - - Help & Questions

Funny. It should be on the main road. I got it now. Thank you so much!!!

• Drakan Farm

I planted the first one. I think it's the sleep trap. I don't wanna miss any quests as it gives xp and items. Besides, it's gonna be boring if I just grind from mobs alone. Thanks for the help Senpai!!!

• Drakan Farm

What I see here are Monitor farm and Drake farm. However, when I tried to plant Tipolid Paralysis traps at the Drake Farm it says I can't use the item... I suck at this, don't I?

• Drakan Farm

Hi, I want to ask where the heck is Drakan Farm? I tried to enter /where Drakan Farm and it doesn't show up. I've been roaming the Dragon's Blood Canyon and I am not able to see it yet. Any help??

• For beginners like me

Quote from [NICK]Nutter: “Quote from einhart: “Which side has more players in it? Asmodians or Elyos? Thank you! ” Quote from einhart: “Thank you! ” Elyos outnumber us Asmo's on Deyla so if your going to join Deyla consider coming to the dark side (Asmo's) we are in need of numbers ” Lol! I've already created an Elyos character. I like how they look better ^^x

• Question about farming

Thank you Senpai!

• Question about farming

Hello everyone, You see, I'm new here. I just started a day ago and have no clue how to farm for kinah. Do you kill mobs and sell the drops to a merchant in town? or how do I go about that? Another thing I wanna ask is about gears. So, leveling is useless if you don't have a good gear right? ( not totally useless, I mean you have to meet a gear's level cap, I'm assuming). This is a gear based game right? I do't see any builds anywhere, like agi, str, int that sort of stuff you see in a typical M…

• For beginners like me

Thank you!

• For beginners like me

Which side has more players in it? Asmodians or Elyos? Thank you!

• For beginners like me

Thank you so much for the tip!!!!!! I appreciate it. No wonder why I don't get to see many players in Hellion. Figures. If by any chance we bump in game, my IGN is Fuubuki.