Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So I was thinking... What if Gameforge puts all their ideas here and the community is free to choose any of them, in order to find the definitive solution. There's a famous trending between companies, and it seems to be helping a lot to keep their community healthy and positive: implication. Most of developers are players too so it's easy for them to interact with their playerbase; for this purpose, they mainly use social media (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit...) while they cheer their players to par…

• @Cyan I'll stay civil and polite. So please read this: First of all I've been real busy these last weeks. The timing of school don't help at all, since I have homework to do and study for exams as well. But this aside, my motivation to keep playing the game is literally almost zero, and not only because of the responsibility I'm carrying behind. My motivation has been greatly decreased thanks to Gameforge's decisions and management (for now I'll just be talking about me, not about the rest of co…

• Any good pvp mmorg?

Kranos - - Daeva's Playground

Well, Path of Exile is having right now a beta with 6 more Acts. As far as I can tell (since I haven't joined the beta) they're doing good at balancing stuff, mechanics that should have been looked into from a beginning. To be honest, I've found myself in the same spot like yours, but like in every other online game, the key here is to play with friends. Before Act 4 was a thing, I couldn't go more far than Lv78 on my character: found it too boring and repetitive. But when I managed to find a gu…

• Any good pvp mmorg?

Kranos - - Daeva's Playground

Like I said at some point, Path of Exile is amazing. You don't have to pay (with real money) more than for expanding your warehouse (known as stash tabs), because everything are pretty much cosmetics. Ingame: a gothic story with lots of gore, a lot of builds you can do with the character's customization, correct balance of drops, an achievement system, secondary quests... I've been sticked since the game was became beta. I just have no words to express how good this game is. If you're especially…

• @Galeas I haven't came here with the intention to make threats, but I just wanna let you know that people from my legion (very active people btw) were discussing about looking for another MMORPG to replace Aion. To be honest it's kinda sad, because they're fun and nice people to play with, but seeing how they will quit due to Gameforge's decisions... Aion is a P2W already. Players are buying a lot from Aion Shop, special mention to lottery items for gambling games. What else do you want, Gamefor…

• Quote from Helkeheri: “Quote from Kranos: “Quote from Helkeheri: “@Kranos "If their excuse was the afk people, let's make some suggestions against the afk then" And what exactly do you hope to achieve, by making suggestions against some made up reasons? If you "give them what they want" , what exactly will change? ” I'm giving them what they exactly want in a way they won't have any other poor excuse to defend with. ” I don't have the willpower to explain it for the third time.Have your way. ” W…

• Quote from Helkeheri: “@Kranos "If their excuse was the afk people, let's make some suggestions against the afk then" And what exactly do you hope to achieve, by making suggestions against some made up reasons? If you "give them what they want" , what exactly will change? ” I'm giving them what they exactly want in a way they won't have any other poor excuse to defend with.

• The excuse itself was absurd, I can't be more agree with all you. But you still don't get it, don't you? You already made 60 pages of complaints which only made "2 forwardings" with no promises, and with no further news since then. At this point do you really think that keeping the complaints will help to solve anything? And if you excuse me, let me add something else to my opinion. Despite the excuse and the fact of the nerfed rewards, I still believe they need to be changed (based on the sugge…

• Quote from Helkeheri: “I still don't don't get it, why some people fail to understand. AFK players are an excuse, a bad one at that, that was made up when their previous reasoning (you don't need that much) failed. You've gotten an already nerfed ToC, with random manastone bags.The sole reason Luna was fine is that, they most likely didn't even know about the changes. They nerfed Luna, and when people started to get suspicious, they announced the nerf (that was actually the second one). If you a…

• Ok, this is probably an idea most of people will probably hate, but let's try: implement an actual loss of rewards. If all this mess are due to afking, why can't Luna be failed? Examples: Starting with Hell Pass: [S Rank] High~Average chance to get an APES from the Luna bag, including Luna's ingredients for designs [A Rank] Average~Low chance to get an APES from the Luna bag, including Luna's ingredients for designs (less quantity) [B Rank] Luna bag won't be dropped, but the XP and the MAD Tissu…

• Quote from Judai: “Quote from Kranos: “You still got plenty of time to find another one: the industry is full of them, with a wide variety of genres. Be aware that old games such as World of Warcraft survived this long thanks to their community. But what will happen to Aion if the community is already refusing playing it? Will you guys play on a private server to fill the void? ” Thing is wow private server community is by itself many times bigger than Aion community ” That's exactly what I'm sa…

• Quote from Livo: “This Sunday (17.09) at 18:00 - 19:00 CET bring your characters to the starting point of POETA / ISHALGEN on the ROOKIE server. Create new character if You don't have any 65lvl or below. Shout with slogans against last nerfs made by Gameforge. Bring your friends, legion mates. Share this info with every Aion player. Show the publisher what means community. We gonna make screenshots and send it to MMORPG portals to show what is going on in Aion right now. ” That's a really good i…

• Quote from t0re: “@Kranos i also tried other mmorpgs and none of them gave me a reason to stay and play them, 100% of the new MMOS rely entirely on graphics - sure they're pretty but when it comes to how enojable they are - it doesnt rly take more than few days to say that i dont rly care if i'll be playing it or not, while with aion its like i always come back to it coz i miss the game ” Had the same feeling with Metin2, an old (and ugly looking, tbh) MMORPG I was playing with my brother and co…

• Quote from Helkeheri: “@Skateray @Kranos Cba other games. Im following the industry, aion is prolly the best out there, at least to me. Even with a publisher like this. For pvp there is Smite for pve, it's aion. ” I don't know if you're being serious after making such statement. Comparing a MMORPG with a MOBA PvP-wise, "Aion is probably the best out there"... You've clearly played a lot. Yup. Following the industry.

• Quote from Helkeheri: “Pretty sure that none of the companies care about a petition. And anyone who thinks Nc is a good company, have obviously not played at the release. I wish you luck with it though. All o wish that iwould be able to quit this game for good. But there is no better mmo on the market atm. ” Path of Exile is one of the best out there I've played, where you only have to pay to increase your warehouse (stash) size. Rest are pretty much cosmetics that you can even get as rewards by…

• Trust me if I said I'm trying to remain polite the best I can. I'm the kind of person who doesn't follow the opinion of a single person; instead, I look from everyone's point of view. Yours included. So I must say that the way you're acting it's unprofessional, coming from decision making, balancing, planning... It's like you want to throw your career to the garbage can. I'm sorry about the words, but like I said, you're helpless in this situation. I was quite enjoying this 5.6 patch because I a…

• With all respect, it's stupid. Of course there'll be someone who won't care about +0,01% difference but from my point of view it's underwhelming, because although the customer can get their mount of choice, why should even exist a difference? This wouldn't be a reason to complain if all mounts shared the same stats, based on their price. I mean, how is it possible that a 390AC mount with 12.6ms (any of the clouds) gives the same that a Dew Steed (649AC)? Almost the double of Aion Coins for the s…

• The untold 5.6 changes.

Kranos - - General Discussion

Quote from Click: “0 Supplement bag from boxes and no Supplement chest from the Fairy box. "Technical issues emergency maintenance" ” I don't know what you're talking about. Just went 3 GoKs with double loot and so far we got 9 small bags (2 of them with 200) and only 1 from the fairy. 1300 supps in total.

• Dummies are capped so we can't test with them. Do we have another way to figure it out? For PvP we can test against other players, but with this last update stats have been increased and I'd really like to know how much my DPS has been increased without having to fight a boss. Does someone know? Plus, can you tell me what stats needs Narakkalli to cap? Thank you in advance!

• I've got a suggestion to improve this event @Sita (I know you're a messenger so you could help us to reach Gameforge's ears). 1) Switch it to a non-afk event. For example, instead of getting a random card from being afk, what about making it lootable from bosses? Needless to say, the odds to get a random card will still remain there, but it's a good excuse to start doing forgotten instances again. 2) Make those lootable cards appear to a kind of daily stamp (if you get the same card it'll just a…