Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's funny how I literally recognize everyone but around signia release they were all gone, did the game really go downhill at that point? It took me more time to get fed up with it

• OnlyArms quit around 4.7, miss him. Favourite idot

• DelianSM was under mockery for quite some long time AFAIK, to me he just seems like one of those people that got bored with the game when it was about to get bad. (not sure since I was an elyos)

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Eir - - Nergal

Back when I had some siege responsibility few years ago (lead/just doing alliance) the league was usually made up from 1 legion that made certain members split up to recruit. However this is a thing that works only once, once people are aware you're gonna kick they probably won't join you. IMO it's up to Zach here since he's often handed league lead and can just kick himself, however I can try if I am attending and am handed it...but frankly,I haven't been attending since kinah nerf... That asid…

• I used 60 ancient PvP stones on my alt's ancient PvP orb (went +7), as a Cleric I have no clue how the future will look for me in that department. Just guessing i'm either gonna have no use for my DPS stigmas or my heal stigmas. My mace is still +1 lololol

Eir - - Nergal

The optional fix is alliance leaders spamming ready check and kicking, although that can be cheated by dual screen I guess. Then they just have to check base often...sounds like a hassle. Not to mention u'd need people that aren't too lazy to do that, but hey this would probably cause drama as well. If we higher the AP requirement, we just risk (mainly healers) not getting any rewards, if my memory serves. So...IDK

Eir - - Nergal

As an Elyos on Nergal I can confirm the siege numbers are inaccurate simply due unwillingness of people to actually partipicate. As Zach mentioned, check the actual AFK number at kisk/outpost,it took me only 2 sieges since start to know we are nyerked. But does the faults of our own really require a lock on the other faction? IDK about that exactly. (not counting Divine here,only Lakrum) I'm game for increased benefits ,especially more chance for ancients, my luck with contracts is bollocks sigh…

• Yh I feel u @Hizamaruu There's just so much stuff missing atm and then stuff got wiped from the game too. What exactly are we, returning players,returning to. I feel quite tempted to go NA instead but is it worth the extra ping I'm gonna give the entire thing a try until people's gold packs run out since I came here with my FFXIV savage team. Leaving some ideas behind in the process might not be bad, whether they use it or not. We as community have tried. I still feel that the community has bitt…

• For once, I am actually serious :thinking:

• We recently got a wheel of fortune and a transformation box (19NC) added, Now together with the newfound kinah issues that the EU community currently is ''suffering'' under,I have a feeling Gameforge could do way better at making money. They're both quite pathetic attempts,in it's place a small outfix RNGbox with 1 quaranteed outfit + token you can exchange for other outfits would be way better income wise (see Blade & Soul) More design contests with in-game rewards (besides getting your design …

• Erm asides of the cap speed discussion, as a Nergal Ely i have some other concerns with this kinah ''nerf'' Siege to be exact. Siege weapons are 200k ish no? put on top the multi TP-ing. That's gonna be unaffordable for some I suspect, we were already struggling with sieges and this will definitely de-motivate the Elyos further... So yeah, time to start preparing for nice merges, 2 servers total sounds good guys!

• @Wolx Since I will probably return to FFXIV anyway i'll say mine, atleast this was my plan for contracts; I was gonna keep 1 char at 80 and rest at 76-77,at 76 you get the PvE boost but you still remain elligible for the TF loot, Soloing gave me like 2kk a day which was exactly enough weekly to get a contract just for spending 10 min on an alt daily. I hoped to atleast get my transforms to ancient,but 7 contracts later i'm still stuck on normals lol.

• ''I understand, that in your opinion some beneficial bugs should have been left in game for longer time and others should be fixed first, but unfortunately these bugs are being reported and although I can't share info regarding how us or NCSoft are prioritizing the fixes, we try to resolve issues as soon as possible.'' Or perhaps you are referring to the kinah making guides some players provide? I highly doubt someone that's not on GF side would report such a thing, reminds me to why people kept…

• Hmm, so... If I get it right, the way to attempt to obtain scrolls f2p is now to no-life 11 chars, PvE gear them fully.......in a game that's mainly known for it's PvP? (I just returned after quitting 5.0-ish) I absolutely loathe PvE here, especially solo instances, but I can't say the group ones are very erm, interesting compared to what I am used to in FFXIV (savages) and Blade & Soul (VT & TT) So yeah, Dear Gameforge, If you are this insistent on making me PvE, I will shortly move on towards …